The Black Community is a Matriarchy. Black Man go find HAPPINESS, LOVE, VALUE and PEACE wherever u can.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because women can’t raise boys but I’m their sick demented head, they think they can and are rewarded for leaving the father.

Op you’re right, this shyt is a shytty matriarchy and there are societies that have had them but their women didn’t hate them either…

I’ve been saying that, our youth don’t respect us at all and the women actually foster the sh*t.

Can anyone go into detail about this type of woman? Age range, education level, economic status. Im sure she shows signs lf being a dysfunctional woman long before she gets pregnant.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Community saving is over folks

Klaus Schwab and his world economic forum/davos group buddies are about to CRASH the US economy with the help of our own government

All this “fighting for your rights” shyt goes out the window because we’re going to have bigger issues to worry about.

I’m more worried about having enough food and supplies stacked up for myself, my girl, and our families.

Meanwhile you goofballs will still be worried about the black gender wars…

Everyone for themselves…

If a community can’t even hold itself together when the US economy
Is top of the world, the fukk you think will happen when everything crashes and people hold onto their money and rich people start investing outside of the US.

BLACK Americans ARE NOT PREPARED FOR WHATS TO COME.