The Black Community is a Matriarchy. Black Man go find HAPPINESS, LOVE, VALUE and PEACE wherever u can.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Y’all ever stop and ask yourselves why they should listen to you?
Honestly?

With black men being the least educated, having the least wealth, being the most incarcerated, the least married men in America, y’all think that y’all should open your mouths to tell BW what to do with their HAIR and that they should actually listen to you?? BW are on the path to lap BM in every way and every other race of men has already lapped BM, but y’all are talking about their hair? That’s leadership to y’all?

That can’t make any real sense to you. This is exactly what I’m saying. Y’all are skipping too many steps.
Lol, this is the uncomfortable truth nikkas don't want to hear. Men that are actually qualified to lead aren't making defeatist, woe-is-me threads of this nature.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So...if you can't lead the black community, where are you going to be able to do that? Do you think men of other races are going to allow you to lead and be patriarchs in THEIR communities? I'm not being funny; this is a genuine question.

This is honestly the best question anyone has asked about this topic. No c00n sellout black man can go to a non black woman and her community and really be a MAN like that.

These self defeatest c00ns really want the black community to become Native American status.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Lol, this is the uncomfortable truth nikkas don't want to hear. Men that are actually qualified to lead aren't making defeatist, woe-is-me threads of this nature.
You missed the point entirely then, the point is that in this climate, even the nikkas that ARE qualified to lead are questioned and stifled like they are unqualified.

The good black men are expected to shoulder the burdens of the criminal class and treated the same in family/social/political dynamics

Were Italian men that just work told by their women “yOu cAnT lEaD teH commUnity cuZ yaLL bE MafIaZ n sHIIiTt :troll:

You nikkas and Brainfellapart aren’t grasping the points.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Brehs need to focus on themselves, their family, in that order. Put yourselves first black men. This “community” shyt is pretty much dead in 2022. Help who you can within arms reach

Black median collective wealth is on the trajectory of reaching $0 by 2050. Y’all better quit bullshytting and save YOURSELF
So bedbuck and knock up non black women and have kids that look NOTHING like you genetically?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
What mentality? The truth?? Which part of that is false.

You’re proving my point. Too many BM think leadership is just dictating and telling other people what to do. It’s accountability, it’s work, it’s sacrifice. Do the work, before you start barking orders about what a bytch should do with her hair.

He wants to breed with a white/Hispanic/Asian woman and have his kids and grandkids look nothing like him. He is on code with destroying his genetic code to be "happy" with some woman that doesnt understand black oppression.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The examples you’re using are terrible. When making an argument such as this one its best to keep the references to celebrities and pop culture icons to a bare minimum.

Monique came for DL and DL backed up his rebuttals with receipts and FACTS. The public tide swung almost entirely in his favor as Monique has a history of being a bitter old bat whose a nightmare to work with.

Trouble was a tragic case of another man being a crazed simp and bursting in his baby mother’s house and murdering him. From all accounts the woman involved wasn’t trying to set him up and herself had previously been victimized at the hands of said crazed simp.

Kevin Samuels was a lightening ride for controversy and he knew that and played that reputation up to generate interest, clicks, and subscribers. But with all things controversial there are both SUPPORTERS as well as detractors. He had many black female fans who swore by his philosophy and teachings and publicly attested to him being a major influence in changing their mindsets and how they went about relationships.

You have no statistics, no news articles, not even the obligatory incel/femcel YouTube argument video to bring your point home.

This is simply a rant. And we all need to rant at times; but you’d be better served to think this out next time.
xether.jpg.pagespeed.ic.AUyJH5HHAZ.jpg

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
What mentality? The truth?? Which part of that is false.

You’re proving my point. Too many BM think leadership is just dictating and telling other people what to do. It’s accountability, it’s work, it’s sacrifice. Do the work, before you start barking orders about what a bytch should do with her hair.
nikka....
:ohlawd:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
First off Black Men have absolutely no power in our community. The govt and lawmakers planned and executed this to a T.

The Black Community Pecking Order:

Women
Gays
Children
Pandering simp like Derrick Jaxn
Street dudes
Working Men

The Black Community is a Matriarchy where the leaders have no accountability. They take no credit for the negative, but take credit for all the wins. Imagine an Army like that. Only docile men and azz kissing simps like Derrick Jaxn are accept and valued. Anytime a solid man stands up like Kevin Samuels they want you dead or in jail. Look how Trouble went out. smh

On top of that young boys in the hood don't respect you and will kill you if u try to check em.

Black men the community is done. You really can't win here. It's so toxic and dangerous. Look at how Monique disrespected DL Hughley. I've never heard any women of any race speak to any man that vile. And we're use to it.
Call me a sellout or whatever, Im smart enough to know when im not

Black man find happiness, value, peace and love anywhere you can.
Gynocracy is a better term.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
When you see tacky ass shyt like this going on.. You know theres a problem within our community

I don’t even think white feminists have done this with JFK. Whites women are Atleast on code when it comes to racial dynamics.

This is sad. We have low vibrational folks having a platform to talk down on a man who sacrificed his life for us to be here.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Answer the question. Stop all the p*ssying. around. That shyt ain’t becoming of a man. You said what you said now stand on it.
Which groups?
Once you understand the mindset of the person you're talking to, all of his bullshyt will make sense.

This nikka was sick when the site almost went down :russ:. Hw was scared he wouldn't have a safe space to anonymously complain about black feminists on Twitter :dead: