The Black Community is a Matriarchy. Black Man go find HAPPINESS, LOVE, VALUE and PEACE wherever u can.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately for you fake militant nikkas that’s not this works, and never will.

That’s what white supremacists do, make the good black men responsible for the criminal class. But obviously like most lost nikkas like you taken that mindset as well.:mjpls:

Now good Black men gotta be 6 foot 6 fig 6 certs and get every Black man out of prison just to get a woman to listen to him or lead in the community :wow:
Of course that’s now how it works because you nikkas are not leaders. Y’all are not cut out for it, have no concept of how leadership works, and lack the basic tenents of leadership and accountability.
Just excuse making ass nikkas, crying about not being the leader while every other group has their foot on your neck. Best y’all can hope for is to go to another community and hope you’ll be tolerated.

That’s okay, eventually some real nikkas will step up, get you little nikkas together and show y’all how to lead some shyt.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
VYa202j.gif

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Community saving is over folks

Klaus Schwab and his world economic forum/davos group buddies are about to CRASH the US economy with the help of our own government

All this “fighting for your rights” shyt goes out the window because we’re going to have bigger issues to worry about.

I’m more worried about having enough food and supplies stacked up for myself, my girl, and our families.

Meanwhile you goofballs will still be worried about the black gender wars…

Everyone for themselves…

If a community can’t even hold itself together when the US economy
Is top of the world, the fukk you think will happen when everything crashes and people hold onto their money and rich people start investing outside of the US.

BLACK Americans ARE NOT PREPARED FOR WHATS TO COME.
Say it louder for the people in back.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Young black men need to prioritize ourselves first. A group of men can't "build" or "repair the community" with our current mindset and collective baggage. We need to come to terms with our own identity outside of superficial nonsense and how to express it in healthy ways. The hallmarks of black masculinity should be ambition and a relentless pursuit of knowledge of self and our history to go along with our natural creativity

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Of course that’s now how it works because you nikkas are not leaders. Y’all are not cut out for it, have no concept of how leadership works, and lack the basic tenents of leadership and accountability.
Just excuse making ass nikkas, crying about not being the leader while every other group has their foot on your neck. Best y’all can hope for is to go to another community and hope you’ll be tolerated.

That’s okay, eventually some real nikkas will step up, get you little nikkas together and show y’all how to lead some shyt.
You and other idiots in this thread keep making up impossible qualifiers like getting every Black man out of prison, and married in order to justify not following Black men leadership :mjlol:

That would be like me curving a skinny fit Black girl because 80% of our women are obese.

You are very stupid.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You and other idiots in this thread keep making up impossible qualifiers like getting every Black man out of prison, and married in order to justify not following Black men leadership :mjlol:

That would be like me curving a skinny fit Black girl because 80% of our women are obese.

You are very stupid.
Who said you had you had to get every black man out of prison? You’re arguing like a kid, making shyt up because you have no argument.

You don’t have what it takes to lead. Just face it. It’s okay. It ain’t in you, you don’t have the vision or the common sense.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Who said you had you had to get every black man out of prison? You’re arguing like a kid, making shyt up because you have no argument.

You don’t have what it takes to lead. Just face it. It’s okay. It ain’t in you, you don’t have the vision or the common sense.
You literally just said good Black men shouldn’t lead in the community because we’re the biggest criminals in the country when in reality it’s because we’re criminalized the most in this country.

We’re in a white supremacist society that is targeting us unfairly, if significantly lowering the prison rate is your qualifier for Black men to lead then Black men will never lead.

(I mean straight Black men, cuz somehow these birds magically have no problem following gay nikkas leadership :jbhmm:)

As far as the rest of the bullshyt you said—
the modern “educated” Black woman cannot be led because she has no desire to be led, she wants to lead, and then cry and scream to be protected when it’s convenient by the same people they climbed over with cacs help to get the leadership in the first place :wow:

Just say you don’t respect Black men, never will, and exit this thread. Stop the juelzing.

Wubzy

All Star
Daps
You literally just said good Black men shouldn’t lead in the community because we’re the biggest criminals in the country when in reality it’s because we’re criminalized the most in this country.

We’re in a white supremacist society that is targeting us unfairly, if significantly lowering the prison rate is your qualifier for Black men to lead then Black men will never lead.

(I mean straight Black men, cuz somehow these birds magically have no problem following gay nikkas leadership :jbhmm:)

the modern “educated” Black woman cannot be led because she has no desire to be led, she wants to lead, and then cry and scream to be protected when it’s convenient by the same people they climbed over with cacs help to get the leadership in the first place :wow:

Just say you don’t respect Black men, never will, and exit this thread. Stop the juelzing.
All you do is shyt on the people you feel you deserve to "lead" while making childish excuses for why you can't do it :russ: . You're coming across as a huge loser

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
All you do is shyt on the people you feel you deserve to "lead" while making childish excuses for why you can't do it :russ: . You're coming across as a huge loser

I’m talking reality, a place where you and the rest of the coli militants need to visit sometime.

I’m talking about issues that affect the race as a whole not me as an individual you imbecile.

Wubzy

All Star
Daps
I’m talking reality, a place where you and the rest of the coli militants need to visit sometime.

I’m talking about issues that affect the race as a whole not me as an individual you imbecile.
I'm not a militant and I'm not so sure these issues you're presenting are as widespread as you think

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You’re again arguing like a child.

When you grow up and learn what accountability is, learn what responsibility is, learn what leadership actually means, come back and talk to me. Maybe then we can have a real conversation.

A crying ass excuse making ass nikka such as yourself will never lead the black community.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
You’re again arguing like a child.

When you grow up and learn what accountability is, learn what responsibility is, learn what leadership actually means, come back and talk to me. Maybe then we can have a real conversation.

A crying ass excuse making ass nikka such as yourself will never lead the black community.

Couldn’t address anything I said so you juelzed.

This thread has seen enough of me

you just continue to be an infallible perfect Angel like all modern black women.

Doing a bang up job leading the community these last 50 years.

Here’s to another 50.
leo-toast.gif

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldn’t address anything I said so you juelzed.

This thread has seen enough of me

you just continue to be an infallible perfect Angel like all modern black women.

Doing a bang up job leading the community these last 50 years.

Here’s to another 50.
leo-toast.gif
You’re a loser and a p*ssy. It’s established.

Tagging me in other threads like a crybaby ass nikka.