The Black Community is a Matriarchy. Black Man go find HAPPINESS, LOVE, VALUE and PEACE wherever u can.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You remind me of a bytch who simply wants the last word.

Plus me calling brainless(which you are) at least concerning this topic wasn't dikk sucking it's a fact of life. Now run along and continue to be a moron in this thread.
You jumped in my notifications to suck off another man. I ain’t have no words for you dikksuck. And still don’t. Find something to do.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Where do I see you backtracking??? Right now. Put on your glasses fukk nikka.

I don’t think you know what that word means. I been saying other groups of men the entire time…

The fukk did you think I was referring to Saiyans and Jedi?

You and other idiots saying good Black men shouldn’t lead in the community because the bad ones are in jail, don’t get degrees and get married.

Literal retard logic.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see how you emotionally answered that post,instead of telling that woman why black women should follow black men? This is why you and the majority of black men arent ready to lead yet king:wow:

Not to mention how even on this site men cant decide if they want leadership or to "abandon" the community for white women. Or are quick to "give up on the community" based on a news story lol.

Me blaming black men for womens behavior isnt a praise for black women like most think. Thats me actually acknowledging black men as the leaders. The fact yall and most black men on this fix the community wave. Seem to pour so much focus on black women?

That shows me one of two things. Either yall have been programmed,and yall actually view black women as the leaders. Or, this is more about your dikks,making good dating candidates for yourself and lessening your annoyance. more than it is fixing the community.

Righteous black men doing the work shouldnt even be worried about what black women are doing. Getting angered by post from random women on twitter etc. Black men understand you cant help shyt until you help yourself. But yall worried about practically everything other than what we can be doing to improve ourselves as men#SeeNoHellhounds

Yall wanna tell the women what to do,gays what to do,the kids what to do. Wheres the threads about what we need to do on a predominately black male website:francis:

Until i start seeing those,it just proves yall also see women,gays,thugs as leaders to. Long as thats your perspective how can you be a leader? Expecting them to just resign:mjlol:?
Grown men that can’t even effectively communicate why someone should follow them but think they should be the leaders. :mjlol:

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think you know what that word means. I been saying other groups of men the entire time…

The fukk did you think I was referring to Saiyans and Jedi?

You and other idiots saying good Black men shouldn’t lead in the community because the bad ones are in jail, don’t get degrees and get married.

Literal retard logic.
If “good black men” are supposed to be the “leaders” of the community then they have to take responsibility for the bad ones. Which y’all are clearly intent on not doing. nikkas like you aren’t fit to lead shyt.

How are you leading if you allow the “bad black men” to run roughshod over the community? You ain’t leading shyt. Show and prove if you want somebody to follow you. Loser ass nikka.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I run my reality.
UKVu0t8.gif

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I believe everything that you're saying..look I don't think people understand that something bio-chemically and socially during slavery stripped black women of their femininity.

Every black man could earn a million dollars a year--and there would still be a large number of black women who would still be straight up bytches...not all, but there's something lost there culturally with too many of them.

It's not about money because black men per capita already outearn the average Black woman, and on averge they're already physically stronger than them. But that doesn't matter, the cold hard reality is that some, just CANNOT be lead. and others can only be lead to varying degrees. Very Very few are willing to allow any man to fully control the community (and i'm not so sure that's always a good idea anyway....). it doesn't matter a lick how much money you bring in or how much "power"you have socially...many are just built that way from the ground up.

THe day some well-intentioned, and concerned black men understand that, the easier it will be for them to select the proper females within, or outside of the race to lead and build a community with.

There's far too many BW that should simply be left to their own devices--it's sort of like a dog that's been trained to dog fight...once they're taught and raised that way, they're insalvagable. (if that's even a word). you just have to accept that and let them go.

I have tons of black female relatives (and i'm sure most of you do too) who simply just have a knack for bringing chaos and disruption with any and every man that walks into their lives. Their lives are like a tornado traveling through a small town--they just destroy it and move onto the next one.

It is what it is..some just have to be let go. There is no cleaning them up.
I get what you’re saying, but I wouldn’t go as far as to blame slavery for it. Especially considering the fact that, while they had their issues, our mothers and grandmothers weren’t this emboldened.

Not only that, but other groups of women are dysfunctional as well. The difference is we are in a more dire situation so this has a worse affect on us.

But overall I agree with what you’re saying.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
If “good black men” are supposed to be the “leaders” of the community then they have to take responsibility for the bad ones. Which y’all are clearly intent on not doing. nikkas like you aren’t fit to lead shyt.

Unfortunately for you fake militant nikkas that’s not how this works, and never will.

That’s what white supremacists do, make the good black men responsible for the criminal class. But obviously like most lost nikkas like you taken that mindset as well.:mjpls:

Now good Black men gotta be 6 foot 6 fig 6 certs and get every Black man out of prison just to get a woman to listen to him or lead in the community :wow: