The Bike Riders (2023) A Butler, J Comer, Tom Hardy

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Is there gay stuff in the movie or is it implied?
Nothing of the sort, it’s more a brotherhood than anything. I didn’t really like this to be honest thought Butler character was a try hard. White supremacist and the red pill movement should latch on to this though as it’s all about men who initially felt displaced in society finding companionship with one another through this “club”.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Another cacs "coming of age" by riding around and being degenerates movie? Pass.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Aint he the dude who directed Loving....aka...the original american bedwench :mjlol:
I haven't seen that one but I've seen all his others(but I own it. Free copy). His first 3 are bangers foh

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'd give it a 7.

oldest rated it the same.

wifey of course wasn't a fan :russ:

I like how it came across realistic. it wasn't overdone or fake on some Hollywood shyt. the movie was paced well. I don't think I'd re-watch but it was enjoyable and good for what it was.

the only thing that bothered me was there was no soundtrack.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Nothing of the sort, it’s more a brotherhood than anything. I didn’t really like this to be honest thought Butler character was a try hard. White supremacist and the red pill movement should latch on to this though as it’s all about men who initially felt displaced in society finding companionship with one another through this “club”.

thats how you interperted it? this was a regular gangster movie 2 me :manny:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Couldn't find much to like about this. Some ok photography. A very familar performance from Tom Hardy. Whatever Butler was doing. Some ok shots of the cornfields.

The style wasn't that impressive. No chemistry between the leads. Not even a good fight scene. Some weird PG-13 sexualized violence for no reason. Very cliched about good bikers and bad bikers. No score. No real sense of tension or violence. No real sense of characters. No real dramatic tension. Characters acted soley for the purposes of a screenplay. Story and themes are all over the place. Reminded me of Deuces Wlld lol

He thought Johnny went too far when he shot that guy - what about burning that dudes fukking bar down

I was expecting like Mann lite in Illonois, tragic romance, brutal violence, some gorgeous scenes, some cheesy lines and I got none of that.

Last edited: