The Biggest Star in Mexican Music Made A Song Glorifying Cartel Life

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Even tho they both look sweeter than Minute Maid, especially planet of the apes on the right, let this just be a reminder when some homo goes off about black people glorifying criminality

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
C2UQvIHXAAIAm_D-1024x877.jpg

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
A lot of Mexican music in general glorifies cartel life. Nortenos and Corridos are some of the most demonic music in existence and they play that shyt like nothing.

Violence isn't just an american thing.

Thank you breh that was my overall point im just not good with my words

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
I couldn't care less if non-blacks harm each other, but getting into other Black genres, turned me into a Stanley Crouch motherfukker, :mjpls: politics aside

Rap music doesn't make me feel anything these days, it's hollow as fukk, especially now compared to jazz, blues, 60s gospel, funk, house...get my drift?

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Thank you breh that was my overall point im just not good with my words

Nah, you literally said, “let this just be a reminder when some homo goes off about black people glorifying criminality”.

Ain’t got nothing to do with being bad with words, you’re just a dumbass whose response to rappers glorifying killing other Black ppl is “w-w-well there’s a Mexican singer who glorifies cartels”.

Fraud ass militant using spice cacs to measure the Black moral code. Go back to the Bushes where the fvck you belong fakkit :camby:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
A lot of Mexican music in general glorifies cartel life. Nortenos and Corridos are some of the most demonic music in existence and they play that shyt like nothing.

Violence isn't just an american thing.
Facts. And the level of violence in Latin America is demonic. A unimaginable level of sadistic depravity, I actually think they have Middle Eastern terrorists beat.

It's crazy how Mexican men in the USA are soft as baby shyt, but in Mexico them dudes will filet a man while he's still alive while throwing salt in the wounds

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Nah, you literally said, “let this just be a reminder when some homo goes off about black people glorifying criminality”.

Ain’t got nothing to do with being bad with words, you’re just a dumbass whose response to rappers glorifying killing other Black ppl is “w-w-well there’s a Mexican singer who glorifies cartels”.

Fraud ass militant using spice cacs to measure the Black moral code. Go back to the Bushes where the fvck you belong fakkit :camby:

Edit: lol nvm you work for the feds

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I couldn't care less if non-blacks harm each other, but getting into other Black genres, turned me into a Stanley Crouch motherfukker, :mjpls: politics aside

Rap music doesn't make me feel anything these days, it's hollow as fukk, especially now compared to jazz, blues, 60s gospel, funk, house...get my drift?

I literally don’t care if you listen to @Carlton Banks tranny confessionals on loop breh

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Look ya'll Canoli, Caper and Caprese bread eating CAC's make mafia rap. :gladbron:

The russians too!! :obama:

But hey lets give a fukk what other races are doing....Right? :jbhmm:

How about we leave them to what they do, and stop making music about killing people that look like us. :camby: