The Best Video game sound track that you probably never heard before.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The snes has a bunch of classic games, but to go alone with those classic games there are also a bunch of truly classic game soundtracks. One of which is Super R Type.

The strength of the sound track of this game alone in the 90's was enough for my mom to hear it playing on the massive stereo demo systems in a lot of the stores and the time and purchase the game with no regrets for me, only one other game caused her to do that and it was Super Metroid.

I often forget how amazing every track from the 1st to last and even the continue screen was.... this game probably had the best soundtrack on the SNES followed by chrono trigger.

Push play and let them rock

Last edited:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Then snes has a bunch of classic games, but to go alone with those classic games there are also a bunch of truly classic game soundtracks. One of which is Super R Type.

The strength of the sound track of this game alone in the 90's was enough for my mom to hear it playing on the massive stereo demo systems in a lot of the stores and the time and purchase the game with no regrets for me, only one other game caused her to do that and it was Super Metroid.

I often forget how amazing every track from the 1st to last and even the continue screen was.... this game probably had the best soundtrack on the SNES followed by chrono trigger.

Push play and let them rock

One of my favorite games on the Snes , an absolutley hidden gem & alot of those tracks are upbeat and relevant to the music scene at the time since it borrowed from alot of those grooves and synths.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:wow:. This RPG didn't get the recognition it truly deserves, yet the soundtrack never gets any type of props in the RPG world:mjcry:. The shyt was so good that I used the victory theme as a calling card for my beats until I started using a sound effect I won't tell:mjgrin:.