The best selling games on PC are usually Xbox games, why is that?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony been releasing games too but they don't usually stay at the top of the charts if they even reach. But Xbox consistently top those charts.

Right now Sea of Thieves is the #1 selling title on steam followed by Halo MCC. I don't have the answer because I'm not a PC gamer, why is this the case???

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why you keep hypin up MCC Craigdog?

we already had this convo.

UXtbZW4.jpg

You spend more time usin MCC as troll talkin point than actually playin it

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I just looked and MCC and sea just went on sale. Thanks for telling me about MCC ill have to cop now since its on 20 dollars :mjlol:
Why not cop the uncharted collection instead :ld:
Because people would rather game on a PC or a Playstation than an Xbox?
They'd rather play Xbox games on those devices you say, I guess that's why Nintendo was like idk about gamepass :patrice:
Why you keep hypin up MCC Craigdog?

we already had this convo.

UXtbZW4.jpg

You spend more time usin MCC as troll talkin point than actually playin it
I don't care for MCC, I was into Halo 1 hardcore, Halo 2 online, and Halo reach hardcore. Halo 5 online as well. Halo MCC didn't get much burn from me, but the games I named you refuse to show those stats because it contradicts your angle. MCC is for Halo enthusiasts or gamers who passed on Halo. I bet that is where you fit in? Regardless I'll be ready day 1 for infinite and you'll be right there with me. Getting it in :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Yo, @PS5 I just copped MCC too on Steam, what's the order in which you play these shyts

@OnlyFrans you got any tips breh
1,2,3,odst,4, reach, 5, infinite
I'm bout it when you reach Halo 2 campaign. Halo 3, odst and 4 campaigns. Never completed any of those. Halo reach is the best campaign possibly ever imo.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Because more people own a ps4 and have already played those Sony games while less people have an Xbox

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why not cop the uncharted collection instead :ld:

They'd rather play Xbox games on those devices you say, I guess that's why Nintendo was like idk about gamepass :patrice:

I don't care for MCC, I was into Halo 1 hardcore, Halo 2 online, and Halo reach hardcore. Halo 5 online as well. Halo MCC didn't get much burn from me, but the games I named you refuse to show those stats because it contradicts your angle. MCC is for Halo enthusiasts or gamers who passed on Halo. I bet that is where you fit in? Regardless I'll be ready day 1 for infinite and you'll be right there with me. Getting it in :win:
Halo 1 n 2 doesnt have xbox live stats you genius.

For Halo 1 you had to use Xbox connect to play online cuz it launched before Live came out. You basically had to connect your xbox to the pc n trick it to think it was connecting LAN to other xboxes online.

Halo 2 got stats for the Games for Windows Live Vista port in 2007 when Halo 3 dropped. most people wasnt fukkin with that broken mess n stayed playin H2 on Xbox till the servers shut down in 2010.

after reach i quit console gaming till 2017. Had to make new accounts for psn n xbl in 2017 when i came back cuz i forgot my old passwords.

but for the record, ya i also have more time in Halo 5 than you too since you wanna go there :smile:
GvlSnxb.jpg

Yo, @PS5 I just copped MCC too on Steam, what's the order in which you play these shyts

@OnlyFrans you got any tips breh
Story wise its Reach, 1(CE), 2, ODST, 3, 4.

if you wanna play in release order to see how the gameplay progressed its 1,2,3,ODST,Reach,4