Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
We'll see how everything plays out. I hope Halo gets back to its former glory. Outside of Forza, cannot think of any 1st party games that hit it out of the park.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
We'll see how everything plays out. I hope Halo gets back to its former glory. Outside of Forza, cannot think of any 1st party games that hit it out of the park.
Gears, sea of thieves, Fable, perfect dark, zenimax :wow: There's more but yeah, I feel confident about the future

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Call of Duty and Battlefield are trash, Halo should be better than them.
So then what's your gamertag Spartan :jbhmm:
Forza is rated better than Gran Turismo but the truth is most gamers don't care about either. Forza Horizon is an actual game instead of a sim and it's amazing and the only thing in it's class at the moment.

Sea of thieves created is own Lane :wow:

RTS games on lock on deck on fleek even :yeshrug:

But this isn't about Bethesda or gamepass, it's about Halo being universally considered the best shooter at the moment. Bungie who?

Remember when it got delayed and people started speculating the worst? Now that it's the opposite I hope you can celebrate greatness in gaming even when it's not from your favorite place to game :hhh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We here at Xbox would like to offer our deepest thanks to courtfrog. We wont pay you money to promote our products unfortunately. However, the Xbox Team gathered all of their pocket lint into this ziploc bag and we’re gonna mail it to you as a gesture of our deepest gratitude.
f5KBdwi_d.webp

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So what are your thoughts on Deathloop and do you regret getting that over P2?
Game of the year. Gamepass subscribers got somethin special to look forward to next year. Arkane was one of the highlight acquisitions in that Zenimax deal. Its like a Dishonored game but with less of a bleak atmosphere n more silly moments. The multiplayer invasions been fun so far too, i waited till finishin Colts story before levelin up Juliannas hunter rank n glad that i did cuz she gets powerful guns pretty early.

what is P2?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Game of the year. Gamepass subscribers got somethin special to look forward to next year. Arkane was one of the highlight acquisitions in that Zenimax deal. Its like a Dishonored game but with less of a bleak atmosphere n more silly moments. The multiplayer invasions been fun so far too, i waited till finishin Colts story before levelin up Juliannas hunter rank n glad that i did cuz she gets powerful guns pretty early.

what is P2?
Psychonauts 2 and I thought I was talking to Gizmo at the time I wrote that :facepalm:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Psychonauts 2 and I thought I was talking to Gizmo at the time I wrote that :facepalm:
Paychonauts 2 on my backlog. I had the original back on the first Xbox n it was great. So far heard the sequels even better.