The average cost for Prom costs $1,139

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets see our prom dues were 125 and you didnt have to pay that again senior year.
plus add in getting tux
gas for car for night

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I think I spent like $200 :manny:

That was just for the tickets and my tux. My date covered the car, the hotel room, the weed and the liquor :inlove:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
My prom was $180-200 in total :ld:

$150 dress, $20 heels, jewelry was less than $10, hair/makeup/nails was done by my cousin who is a hairstylist for free.

My date paid for the car rental and my prom ticket.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Going to the prom just to have sex is like getting married just to have sex. There are much easier and cheaper ways of getting it done.

Prom is just one of those events that preys on young insecure girls. Theyre convinced its a life/death thing and the guys are just like :manny: No one actually enjoys it. You can go out with a group of friends to fast food, stupid shyt, house party etc for 1/10 the cost, no adult chaperones, and no bullshyt.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO I remember going to my prom back in the day.:AL:
I dropped so much dough on the tux and chipping in for the limo, and the after party. :smh:
I barely had $30 in my pocket that nite. As soon as we walk in....the photographer is set up and you have to PAY for your prom photo sets in cash, right then and there. :why::why: I gave my girl the :huhldup: bought the cheapest set, like one 5x7 and two wallets and kept it moving. :pacspit::pacspit:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:what: I dropped $130 total, but my date spend about $500 on her dress....ridiculous. We went in a group wit 4 couples. That sh!t was all the way wack, so we got pictures and stayed for 25 minutes tops and our group bounced the f*ck out

We went to like 6 different parties, but they kept getting shut down, so we went down to the lake, got blazed, me and my date f*cked (even-though we had already been f*ckin' like 3 months before prom). Went to Denny's and left because n!ggas couldn't make up their minds, so we drove around some more and went to I-HOP.

The girls were all staying over my date's house and their curfew was 1 am ..........we got them home around 8:30 am :pachaha: :russ: :skip:. We dropped them off, and her daddy and brother came outside, jogging towards our cars w!t the :birdman: look talkin' bout, "Nah, hold on, let me talk to y'alls punk a$$es" and her mama was on the porch like :beli:, so we sped off and broke the hell out :laff:.

I don't know where people get all that sh!t about limo's, chauffeurs and all dat other pageantry from, but I sho as hell wasn't about to break kind of bank on a gloried sock-hop. Sh!t, me and my boys spent more on weed and food then we did on our clothes :heh:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
that average gets hiked up by millionaires that pay $5000 for their childs prom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that average gets hiked up by millionaires that pay $5000 for their childs prom

considering you can rent a suit for $200 and probably pay $100 to get in the prom. id say u should be able to have a blast for $500 or less.

at the end of the day what u gon remember is did you bring a bad bytch and did u fukk

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Going to the prom just to have sex is like getting married just to have sex. There are much easier and cheaper ways of getting it done.

Prom is just one of those events that preys on young insecure girls. Theyre convinced its a life/death thing and the guys are just like :manny: No one actually enjoys it. You can go out with a group of friends to fast food, stupid shyt, house party etc for 1/10 the cost, no adult chaperones, and no bullshyt.

It's basically cherry popping night for the girls you see. They go & find that guy they always wanted to have sex with :inlove:& stuff:rolleyes:, then go & buy that special dress they just had to have for that special day. :laugh: