Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
From Yesterday:

:
http://tvline.com/2015/07/10/arrow-neal-mcdonough-damien-darhk-season-4-cast/

Arrow is going Darhk in Season 4.
neal-mcdonough-1.jpg

Neal McDonough is joining the CW superhero drama in the pivotal (and series-regular) role of Damien Darhk, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The ominously named Darhk played an unseen role at the close of Arrow Season 3, as Ra’s Al Ghul regaled Oliver with a tale about his colleague-turned-adversary. Darhk even paid Starling City a visit, but got outta Dodge before causing any commotion (and before being seen by viewers).

Arrow producers are billing Damien as “a mysterious and sophisticated villain, and an adversary of the late Ra’s Al Ghul. Now the leader of his own clandestine group, this cunning foe will prove to be one of the Arrow’s greatest challenges.”

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I think the Flash messing up the timeline is the best thing that could've happened for this series as I know there is going to be a lot of fcukery going on. I liked season 3 but I just wish that Ra's Al Ghul wasn't killed off as he was so bad ass, but since this was an alternate time line....maybe he could make a re-apperance!:ohhh:Man, I don't know how to call it as the Legends of Tomorrow is definitely a game changer in how this series moves forward. One of the biggest things for me is how will they handle Sara being alive? I'm definitely looking forward to the possibility of the White and Black Canary fighting side by side.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

Very interesting. The biggest take away from here is that Felicity will play a much bigger role this season as she'll have a hand in not only saving Ray but possibly having her dad make an appearance. I was kind of hoping them talking about how Legends of Tomorrow will have an effect on this show. Still, I liked what i've heard for the most part. I'm also hoping that Constantine will be able to make an appearance. I think that would really spice up the show quite a lot.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Very interesting. The biggest take away from here is that Felicity will play a much bigger role this season has she'll have a hand in not only saving Ray but possibly having her dad make an appearance. I was kind of hoping them talking about how Legends of Tomorrow will have an effect on this show. Still, I liked what i've heard for the most part. I'm also hoping that Constantine will be able to make an appearance. I think that would really spice up the show quite a lot.

:scust: @Emperor_ReinScarf @TKOK @Jello Biafra

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Erin Robinson got scoop from Stephen Amell & Emily Bett Rickards about Felicity and Oliver finally getting together and the future of their relationship in season 4.

Erin Robinson caught up with the cast of Arrow at 2015 Comic Con and played a game of rapid fire. Find out which of the cast mates has the best breath... is the best dancer... and more!