The Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comics are ending (IDW picked it up, we back)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It was still going on? :dwillhuh: I thought it was cancelled way back in the 90's. :dwillhuh:

I quit reading after 'The End Game' saga because I legitimately thought that was it. Imagine my shock when I found out it was still going on years later. :russ:

EDIT - :jbhmm: In retrospect, the way that story ended was kind of wack. Sally falls a few hundred feet to her "death" only to be resurrected by a kiss from Sonic.

9ZWrkKf.jpg

They really couldn't think of a better way to do that? WHAT IS THIS?!? DISNEY?!? :mindblown:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I quit reading after 'The End Game' saga because I legitimately thought that was it. Imagine my shock when I found out it was still going on years later. :russ:

EDIT - :jbhmm: In retrospect, the way that story ended was kind of wack. Sally falls a few hundred feet to her "death" only to be resurrected by a kiss from Sonic.

9ZWrkKf.jpg

They really couldn't think of a better way to do that? WHAT IS THIS?!? DISNEY?!? :mindblown:
Later they banned romance from that comic. That was after Ken Panders sued Archie and Sega which was the fatal blow to that series. Ken is the guy who made Julie-Su and made Knuckles backstory. Apparently all the stuff he wrote Sega and Archie didn't have rights to even though he used a Sega character as a starting point and after he left he sued them. I think they settled that lawsuit but the comic never really recovered.

I quit reading after Sonic got roboticized and Knuckles got roboticized and they fought. Those Spaz covers were dope.