The arcadium call out thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I could share my opinion on what another poster says in any thread but sometimes that can derail a thread and that's usually not my intention. So I created this thread where anybody can come here and call out any poster on any subject that you feel needs to be addressed. So I'll start off the festivities by going through my Rolodex...

Ok, today I will call out @Khalil's_Black_Excellence for making this soft ass thread that will likely attract pedophiles :patrice:
Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles (PS5, PS4, PC, Xboxes)

These the type of nikkaz who be watching Lil Nas x videos on TikTok. @Deezay come get your man's n dem :picard:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I could share my opinion on what another poster says in any thread but sometimes that can derail a thread and that's usually not my intention. So I created this thread where anybody can come here and call out any poster on any subject that you feel needs to be addressed. So I'll start off the festivities by going through my Rolodex...

Ok, today I will call out @Khalil's_Black_Excellence for making this soft ass thread that will likely attract pedophiles :patrice:
Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles (PS5, PS4, PC, Xboxes)

These the type of nikkaz who be watching Lil Nas x videos on TikTok. @Deezay come get your man's n dem :picard:
Cut it out, man.
Why does others enjoying their time hurt your internet spirit?
Time to turn a new leaf and be a mentor to these youngins.
You two minutes close to retirement and still stanning a system.
Be better.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Cut it out, man.
Why does others enjoying their time hurt your internet spirit?
Time to turn a new leaf and be a mentor to these youngins.
You two minutes close to retirement and still stanning a system.
Be better.
But the games MULTIPLAT bruh :ufdup:
Wait a minute, it seems I caught a fish I did not know existed :lupe:

See, I peeped this game on my Xbox and thought it looked aight. Not my thing because I'm into man shyt like sports/p*ssy/etc :hhh:

And when I went into that thread, instead of people talking about how great it was, I seen Khalil, Gizmo and a few other Sony stans and they was going on about the anime. At that point what it takes to be a true Sony Stan started making sense. Y'all nikkaz is p*ssy for real. I thought you would relate but now I realize you low-key the ring leader of this larp session since you posted in it too :patrice:

:wrist:

That's fukked up everybody pump faked on Khalil tho, nah nikka :stop: You the only nikka roundcheaaaa who would buy that bullshyt :mjlol: