The Anti Steve Irwin has appeared, British Crocodile expert and DogSet violator sentenced in Australia :scust:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Cliffs: British cac arrested in Australia for having his way with, torturing, and killing over FIFTY SIX dogs and filming the shyt, would feed the bodies to crocodiles after he was done. They were all puppies and also dude had 15 different files of diddler/p3do shyt on his computer

Someone please explain to me why this depraved pig is not only alive, but ALLOWED to keep breathing our limited oxygen :hhh:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cliffs: British cac arrested in Australia for having his way with, torturing, and killing over FIFTY SIX dogs and filming the shyt, would feed the bodies to crocodiles after he was done. They were all puppies and also dude had 15 different files of diddler/p3do shyt on his computer

Someone please explain to me why this depraved pig is not only alive, but ALLOWED to keep breathing our limited oxygen :hhh:

Very good question. You have a future in serial killership and Vigilante Warriorship. Check your messages on Monday. My people will reach out to your people.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
“I now acknowledge that I’ve been fighting a rare paraphilic disorder for much of my life,” he said, per NBC News. “and that shame and fear prevented me from seeking the proper help I needed.”

Only when he gets caught does he say this lol