"The amount of misinformation I see about Jewish people on this forum is wild" - coli poster

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I have never gotten a good answer why my Black ass should care about anti-semitism, which doesn't exist anymore

Jewish people are black so not shocking.
Why do you want to be a clipped dikk, inbred, hook nose jew?

Judaism only survived because the israelites were constantly being kicked out of places and not killed off in one place like every other ancient pagan, middle eastern religion

They're a gutter people and you hate yourself

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never gotten a good answer why my Black ass should care about anti-semitism, which doesn't exist anymore

Why do you want to be a clipped dikk, inbred, hook nose jew?

Judaism only survived because the israelites were constantly being kicked out of places and not killed off in one place like every other ancient pagan, middle eastern religion

They're a gutter people and you hate yourself
Ok great great great father is a Jew. Descended directly from the line of kings. I’m dark skin with glistening skin that shines in the sun like the glory of god. I talk with beings of different worlds in languages that will send chills through your spirit and that will render your physical body impotent. My voice sounds like thunder. My foot steps shake the ground. If I was just a mere human like you with such powers as these, I would have caused the mountains to tremble. And shatter the earth into utter ruins. Homie, be careful who you challenge on the internet. I’m staring at a well of water. And I see an image of you wearing women’s underwear. Hmmm. That means two things. You are either a woman. Or a transsexual.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Ok great great great father is a Jew. Descended directly from the line of kings. I’m dark skin with glistening skin that shines in the sun like the glory of god. I talk with beings of different worlds in languages that will send chills through your spirit and that will render your physical body impotent. My voice sounds like thunder. My foot steps shake the ground. If I was just a mere human like you with such powers as these, I would have caused the mountains to tremble. And shatter the earth into utter ruins. Homie, be careful who you challenge on the internet. I’m staring at a well of water. And I see an image of you wearing women’s underwear. Hmmm. That means two things. You are either a woman. Or a transsexual.
You're dirty jew with trannies on your mind, huge shocker