The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happens if GME does the NFT thing and AMC doesn't do it? Can someone explain how GME could be a catalyst for AMC?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What happens if GME does the NFT thing and AMC doesn't do it? Can someone explain how GME could be a catalyst for AMC?
The thought is that a lot of the same institutions shorting GME are also shorting AMC. As they close their GME positions they’ll be over leveraged and not have enough assets which will lead to them being forced to close their AMC positions as well.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thought is that a lot of the same institutions shorting GME are also shorting AMC. As they close their GME positions they’ll be over leveraged and not have enough assets which will lead to them being forced to close their AMC positions as well.
thanks breh

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Don’t worry y’all this is just the dip before the rip.

I provided some due diligence to all the doubters lurking this thread

1c5fdf713d68c1a4588f41f9cf6fce247fb34fc451854cd3cea5f163dba5af3f_1.jpg

killacal

Banned
Daps
The one thing it seems people would understand by now is that

“THEY WIN EVERY TRADE”

they see your orders, they process your order, they know how you will react to price action.

Every time you hit buy/sell they make money off you. They will always get in/out of the trade first.

Why do y’all think AMC would go up 4% drop all the way down to -1% then March back up to 3% all in one day?

they undoubtedly got people to sell cause they were scared then they buy back at a lower price while retail scrambles to get back into it at a higher price.

Now obviously it’s possible to catch the swings and improve your position yourself, but that just as easily can go in the other direction.

You may gain 10/20/30 shares but it only takes one fukked up trade to lose all that or even worse.
I tried explaining this to y'all :francis:

Do you know how many rich people got even richer shorting this shyt every time it ran up knowing you all would hold the floor anyways. Then throw money on it to go back up because.... The first point:laff::laff:

Y'all ignorance turned this stock into a Ponzi scheme just by holding:mjlol::mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I tried explaining this to y'all :francis:
It’s literally the entire market.

You tried to pretend it’s only amc doing this.

Supposedly “blue chip” stocks like Tesla and Microsoft down big today. Why?

It’s all fukkery. Like I said then, at least AMC/GME has a dedicated base.

You can play the up/down game as much as you want. You will almost always lose. Retail best chance is buying and holding.