The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
What was the magic behind the NFT dividend again? And would there be any difference between declaring an NFT dividend and an regular dividend?

Thanks

The responses in this thread should be able to explain everything you need my friend.

This is similar to the way overstock.com started their squeeze. It requires shorts to buy the NFT and can force a share recall where the shorts will have to buy all shares including synthetics.

Daps
Got any shares in computer share? Im thinking about it but im in Canada and apparently its not really necessary.
No. Tbh. I need to but I've been lazy as fukk about it. I did move all my shares to fidelity because they are one of the safest brokers out. I may end up transferring a few to computer share but the majority I plan on selling through fidelity.

In my opinion it really isn't necessary but I'd like to transfer at least a few because there's always fukkery afoot

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

The responses in this thread should be able to explain everything you need my friend.

This is similar to the way overstock.com started their squeeze. It requires shorts to buy the NFT and can force a share recall where the shorts will have to buy all shares including synthetics.

Thanks bro.

One more question. Do you know how shorts being forced to buy up the NFT dividends will drive the SP up?

Thank again.

Daps
Thanks bro.

One more question. Do you know how shorts being forced to buy up the NFT dividends will drive the SP up?

Thank again.
Because they have to buy dividends for every share. Everyone will see they will have to get more NFT's than shares that actually exist. The share recall will fukk the shyt out of them. Because they're going to have to buy every synthetic as well. At this point, Jesus man gme has to be shorted 3X over at this point and Noone is going to sell for pennies on the dollar. The price is going to fly up because they legally will have to buy everything. That demand is instantly higher than it has ever been. All we have to do is hold. Them being fukked over gme is just the starting point because most of them also shorted amc, which triggers them to also have to buy every amc share and synthetic. It's just going to go up and up and up and up. Just hold till you're happy.

Daps
So is this gone pop before years end?
If gme gives the shareholders an NFT dividend. Undoubtedly.

Hell even if they do just do an NFT marketplace we'll pop, it just may not be the squeeze. But I believe Ryan Cohen is a very intelligent motherfukker and is gme's and our catalyst. He's going to trigger it for everyone.

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Thinking these hedge funds will release the gates around the holidays so folks can fold and sale.

It would be the smartest play on their end, or they know that can keep this shyt shorted forever.

Daps
Thinking these hedge funds will release the gates around the holidays so folks can fold and sale.

It would be the smartest play on their end, or they know that can keep this shyt shorted forever.
They can't keep it shorted forever, those costs build up. They started shorting gme and AMC in the single digits. Lmao they already lost they're prolonging it as long as they possibly can. They can keep it rolling for awhile unless acted on by outside forces.

And those outside forces are coming into play.

And if anyone is wondering how they are able to keep going look at evergrande right now. They're literally a dying husk that should've went bankrupt months ago and are still keeping it pushing even though there is 1000% no escaping the inevitable. They aren't even paying their executives right now for fukks sake and they still haven't filed lmao. These gigantic corps get far more borrowed time than you'd expect. In a way it's very similar in that corporate America has enough loopholes to keep them moving for awhile. But once they're forced out, and they will be, it will be fukking calamity.

Daps

Goddamn nikka these mfs are ready before I even knew it.

I was waiting to see this shyt confirmed too.

Breh they are no doubt going to be ready in December. I think I was spot on with that 2 week time frame. I can obviously be wrong because I'm not a developer and maybe they need more time for testing, but it looks 100% ready to go in December.

Last edited: