The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Look let’s just stop it…people are going to go where they see the most movement…when AMC moves people will be back
That’s exactly how people fukk themselves.

That’s exactly what they want you to do.

That’s why the manipulation exists.

So people saw the most movement in GME today, they sell amd buy into GME. Then tomorrow GME goes down and AMC goes up and now they are losing money and scrambling to get back in AMC with less shares than they sold.

Thats the game. That’s what we are supposed to be fighting against here. That’s the whole idea of buy an hold.

and people know that, they just can’t help themselves from being emotional and reactionary.:smh:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s dumb and y’all must not understand percentages.

Over the last month or so they’ve both gone up about 25-30%

GME costs more per share so it will gain/lose more dollars per share when it moves. But ultimately they are both pretty much doing the same thing as usual.

Just last week AMC had plenty of days where it gained more than GME.

They’ve been doing the same dance for months.

Yall just see numbers and get emotional:smh:
Exactly. The percentage is more important than the dollar amount change.

Company XYZ going from 1$ to 3$ is a better return than tesla going from 900$ to 1000$.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
It is what it is between these 2. It was established from the jump that amc is piggy backing gme. We been preaching that everyone should hold both, jumping from one to the other isn't going to alleviate any pressure as the 2 have cost them 4 and $6b respectively on the year. Lesser "meme" stocks and other plays, yeah you hurt/slow the movement. Otherwise they are trapped. We know it, they know it. The premise of this thread has always been those 2 plays. I can't fault anyone using 1 or the other to improve their position, I did it back in June.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game plan is so simple. Buy and hold. Yet people trying to do extra to feel like they are doing something.

It's like 20$ bills falling from your pocket while you're bending over trying to pick up a dime.

You're paying fees to sell, other fees to buy the other stock, new stock trades sideways, AMC runs, now you gotta pay fees to sell and other fees to buy AMC at a higher price than you sold. You're getting fukked four ways by the brokers and manipulators and you yelling #metoo yet you did it to yourself :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The one thing it seems people would understand by now is that

“THEY WIN EVERY TRADE”

they see your orders, they process your order, they know how you will react to price action.

Every time you hit buy/sell they make money off you. They will always get in/out of the trade first.

Why do y’all think AMC would go up 4% drop all the way down to -1% then March back up to 3% all in one day?

they undoubtedly got people to sell cause they were scared then they buy back at a lower price while retail scrambles to get back into it at a higher price.

Now obviously it’s possible to catch the swings and improve your position yourself, but that just as easily can go in the other direction.

You may gain 10/20/30 shares but it only takes one fukked up trade to lose all that or even worse.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one thing it seems people would understand by now is that

“THEY WIN EVERY TRADE”

they see your orders, they process your order, they know how you will react to price action.

Every time you hit buy/sell they make money off you. They will always get in/out of the trade first.

Why do y’all think AMC would go up 4% drop all the way down to -1% then March back up to 3% all in one day?

they undoubtedly got people to sell cause they were scared then they buy back at a lower price while retail scrambles to get back into it at a higher price.

Now obviously it’s possible to catch the swings and improve your position yourself, but that just as easily can go in the other direction.

You may gain 10/20/30 shares but it only takes one fukked up trade to lose all that or even worse.
Everyone thinks they can beat the game, they built a whole city based on that idea (Vegas).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Everyone thinks they can beat the game, they built a whole city based on that idea (Vegas).
We break the game by Holding. That’s the whole point. That’s how we win. That’s how we got this far.

If people would really just hold we would have squeezed already.

Everybody thinks they are smarter/better than the next man and don’t realize they are part of the “manipulation” we are supposed to be fighting against:francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We break the game by Holding. That’s the whole point. That’s how we win. That’s how we got this far.

If people would really just hold we would have squeezed already.

Everybody thinks they are smarter/better than the next man and don’t realize they are part of the “manipulation” we are supposed to be fighting against:francis:

where the issue comes in is it’s only so long people will hold…that’s why I keep saying these hedges are going to kick the can down the road and shake as many people as they can

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
where the issue comes in is it’s only so long people will hold…that’s why I keep saying these hedges are going to kick the can down the road and shake as many people as they can
There’s lots of real holders out there.

This is gonna go on until the real holders and dip buyers own so many shares the bullshyt no longer works.

Thers new “apes” everyday as well as old apes buying more shares. Eventually we will hit the tipping point

Reign X

Pro
Daps

And this is where they’re making money. Also you see them drive price down before they gotta buy and shorting back down at top.

holding stock and supporting company is a real problem for people against stock. Today I even saw an article about amc’s improving fundamentals. Once the bankruptcy fud is cleared, they gotta find something else to help manipulate.

options are tougher and newer investors should just stay away. Some people on Reddit called this as a good week for Gme and used call options as they saw what big funds are trying to do, putting extra pressure on stock. But that’s a complicated game and a gamble. I wouldn’t get in at this point.

Daps
In Squeeze related news, Loopring (who is working with gme to develop their NFT marketplace) just added a new update today adding NFT minting (allowing users to create NFT's)

This is one of the very last steps in the process. That shyt could very well launch in two weeks time. If they launch AMC launches. I stopped coding years ago, so I'm rusty asl, but from what I'm seeing their development is maybe one more update away from launch. Minting is one of the very last steps. And they update this thing every week so development could be done any fukking day now. If gme gives shareholders an NFT dividend and I believe they will, we're all retired by Christmas.

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
In Squeeze related news, Loopring (who is working with gme to develop their NFT marketplace) just added a new update today adding NFT minting (allowing users to create NFT's)

This is one of the very last steps in the process. That shyt could very well launch in two weeks time. If they launch AMC launches. I stopped coding years ago, so I'm rusty asl, but from what I'm seeing their development is maybe one more update away from launch. Minting is one of the very last steps. And they update this thing every week so development could be done any fukking day now. If gme gives shareholders an NFT dividend and I believe they will, we're all retired by Christmas.
How many gme you got?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

What was the magic behind the NFT dividend again? And would there be any difference between declaring an NFT dividend and an regular dividend?

Thanks