The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean saying he's crazy is like saying this whole thread is crazy. maybe he did his homework and this is a sure bet for him

I dunno breh, if I had a million to invest I most likely wouldn’t be camping this thread, and if I did, I certainly wouldn’t be dropping a million on it:hubie:

there’s a heaven and earth separation between few hundred bucks I’m willing to toss in the rain and a million dollars. but different people, different risk tolerance. I was just saying, to me, that’s crazy :hubie:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno breh, if I had a million to invest I most likely wouldn’t be camping this thread, and if I did, I certainly wouldn’t be dropping a million on it:hubie:

there’s a heaven and earth separation between few hundred bucks I’m willing to toss in the rain and a million dollars. but different people, different risk tolerance. I was just saying, to me, that’s crazy :hubie:
It's all relative. Some could say volunterily
spending the vast majority of your time (your most precious and scarce asset) at a job knowing you could die any day is crazy...

I see your point but there's million ways to make money. I dont know his play, don't know his mindset, etc. Maybe he's worth 30M. In that case that's only 3% of his net worth which is less invested than a lot of people in this thread...

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all relative. Some could say volunterily
spending the vast majority of your time (your most precious and scarce asset) at a job knowing you could die any day is crazy...

I see your point but there's million ways to make money. I dont know his play, don't know his mindset, etc. Maybe he's worth 30M. In that case that's only 3% of his net worth which is less invested than a lot of people in this thread...

Hence:

different people, different risk tolerance.
I was just saying, to me, that’s crazy :hubie: