The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Idk what to believe tbh

I don't trust that fukk on that program

Anything Gasparino says has me :hhh:
The only problem is that I think Adam Aaron won’t do it because he loves this and actually being this pseudo-celebrity.
Once this is over he just goes back to being the normal amc ceo and no one will give a Fukk :russ:
But then again he could issue more shares and no one would care because the squeeze is over :jbhmm:

Daps
The only problem is that I think Adam Aaron won’t do it because he loves this and actually being this pseudo-celebrity.
Once this is over he just goes back to being the normal amc ceo and no one will give a Fukk :russ:
But then again he could issue more shares and no one would care because the squeeze is over :jbhmm:
I would hope he would do it because of how much money it would make the company pull them out of their debt fox already touting him as a genius but if this plays out they'll worship him.

However, he has to play it smart and find a way to do this that doesn't seem like market manipulation I imagine. If I was ceo I wouldn't hesitate and pull the trigger on this once the legality of it was assured

Daps
He serves us, the shareholders, making it his duty to meet our demands. Otherwise, we can sell en masse and restore his company’s share price to its former lows. I agree that he enjoys this, making him reluctant to surrender the spotlight, but a lot of investors will be displeased - most, I assume, and rightly so - if he drags his feet on anything within his power that can force the shorts to cover.

:francis:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He serves us, the shareholders, making it his duty to meet our demands. Otherwise, we can sell en masse and restore his company’s share price to its former lows. I agree that he enjoys this, making him reluctant to surrender the spotlight, but a lot of investors will be displeased - most, I assume, and rightly so - if he drags his feet on anything within his power that can force the shorts to cover.

As the CEO, yes he serves the shareholders (and he is one of the share holders too). But he did sell a big portion of his shares recently and he's an older guy so he might not care that much about the price of the shares or about keeping the job for that matter. Ultimately, his job is to run AMC, maximize profits, make sure it doesn't go bankrupt and grow the company. Apes are in it for the play, are traders and don't care about fundamentals. His whole job is fundamentals. If push comes to shove, shareholders could arrange to have him fired but i still think he cares more about running the business of AMC than the short squeeze (as he should).

Daps
If they had just let this shyt pump to 350. Dumb ass hedgies
shyt yeah, I would've probably gotten out at that point wheb I first started. But now I've held and learned and seen how much this shyt can go. There's no way this thing isn't shorted to absolute hell. With 75-90% invested being retail.

This isn't a normal stock and if shorts ever get forced out the price will undoubtedly rise to crazy heights, denying that is lunacy. How high is the debatable part.

Either way they could've paid everyone off in January and it would've hurt, but now they're going to lose billions. They've fukked themselves to an unprecedented level.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

As the CEO, yes he serves the shareholders (and he is one of the share holders too). But he did sell a big portion of his shares recently and he's an older guy so he might not care that much about the price of the shares or about keeping the job for that matter. Ultimately, his job is to run AMC, maximize profits, make sure it doesn't go bankrupt and grow the company. Apes are in it for the play, are traders and don't care about fundamentals. His whole job is fundamentals. If push comes to shove, shareholders could arrange to have him fired but i still think he cares more about running the business of AMC than the short squeeze (as he should).
yeah this
he's tried to shake off the retail traders with that share vote before
he started changing his tune when he realized he couldn't get rid of us and became this ape pariah

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This section has turned into conspiracy theories lol. I can’t wait to dump this stock in 2 months once it qualifies for long term capital gain tax
Elaborate, most of the things we discuss in here are events, scenarios that have been forecast since the infancy. The only illusion/speculation that remains is price.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so when this blowing up? have 500 shares and everytime yall say this week lol

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so when this blowing up? have 500 shares and everytime yall say this week lol

well stay off of YouTube because some of those channels will have you thinking every day is the day. I’ll put it like this if it doesn’t happen by New Years it may take awhile.

killacal

Banned
Daps
This section has turned into conspiracy theories lol. I can’t wait to dump this stock in 2 months once it qualifies for long term capital gain tax

It was conspiracy theories off jump breh:francis:

All them charts, all them triggers, all them protected dates