The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
this is why we said only invest what you're willing to lose
If you have to leave please do. Don't overextend yourself

So is everyone still holding? Diamond Handz?

Haven't been in here in a while...

why does my stylus work on my Galaxy note phone but not my Galaxy Tab A tablet? :dwillhuh:
if the tablet is old it's probably not compatible
I don't have androids though so I don't know

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is why we said only invest what you're willing to lose
If you have to leave please do. Don't overextend yourself

if the tablet is old it's probably not compatible
I don't have androids though so I don't know

Breh we have to quit saying this :russ: none of us want to lose anything we just believe based on the DD that we will come up. Otherwise we wouldn’t of got in. I think we all know that when we say that we mean don’t put in anything you think you may need but you usually don’t know you’ll need something until you do

like I know in April or may I will need it

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this whole shyt pops off, i wonder if they'll make shorting illegal when the dust settles...

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did something change in which we are talking about this popping off soon?
Not really. Institutional investors buying more shares. Possibility of an NFT dividend which could trigger call backs although this has been on the table for a while. Also getting closer to the end of the year so hedge funds might need to liquidate some stuff if clients are pulling out of funds...

But nothing "changed" ultimately and for all we know, this could last years.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this whole shyt pops off, i wonder if they'll make shorting illegal when the dust settles...

i don’t think so I see no reason for them to do it. If it goes up it can go down…

now the fake hybrids and all of the bs with the cheating on the dark pools and the can kicking yes cut that shyt out

Daps
Use the Evergrande situation as your gauge. Their slowly unwinding it. Safe to say that it will be a runaway train when it pops. If you need to get out at least leave yourself 1 share.

The news isn't reporting on it, but when I check for myself all kind of shyt is going down. Stay informed, stay connected.

This this this. For sure evergrande is being purposefully overlooked

Daps
Not really. Institutional investors buying more shares. Possibility of an NFT dividend which could trigger call backs although this has been on the table for a while. Also getting closer to the end of the year so hedge funds might need to liquidate some stuff if clients are pulling out of funds...

But nothing "changed" ultimately and for all we know, this could last years.
Just as likely it could pop off tomorrow. Neither is more probable than the other.

:francis: