The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
fukk it I’m out too, got my eyes on another play but good luck to all of y’all still holding.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
What if this shyt blows up tomorrow? :lolbron::russ:
DAZX.gif

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
bruh unless you need the money, this is not the time to sell but I respect your decision.

Unless this thing is gonna pop sometime soon, which I doubt, this is just as good a time as any to hop out. I’ll try to get back in it but I feel like this thing is going into next year sometime. If I’m wrong I’ll just take the L but I’m tired of holding and waiting I need my money making money elsewhere.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Unless this thing is gonna pop sometime soon, which I doubt, this is just as good a time as any to hop out. I’ll try to get back in it but I feel like this thing is going into next year sometime. If I’m wrong I’ll just take the L but I’m tired of holding and waiting I need my money making money elsewhere.
:mjlol: hoe ass nikka, don't go spewing that bacteria in this thread.

Nikkas be like "ima take my money out and invest elsewhere" then get his with capital gains tax and a loss in crypto and penny stocks

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Use the Evergrande situation as your gauge. Their slowly unwinding it. Safe to say that it will be a runaway train when it pops. If you need to get out at least leave yourself 1 share.

The news isn't reporting on it, but when I check for myself all kind of shyt is going down. Stay informed, stay connected.

Last edited: