The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no halt in crypto or control of it, GME went to $450 and they said da fukk y’all think y’all doing… PAUSE!

this is true. Crypto is fundamentally different from stocks. Using Shiba’s run as an indication of what can be accomplished with GME or AMC is inherently flawed. I mean, this shyt is supposedly dragging because the stocks are easily manipulated, no? :skip:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
this is true. Crypto is fundamentally different from stocks. Using Shiba’s run as an indication of what can be accomplished with GME or AMC is inherently flawed. I mean, this shyt is supposedly dragging because the stocks are easily manipulated, no? :skip:

These brehs aren’t using any logic in here at all. It’s kinda said seeing how delusional some of these brehs are. Day after day. Thinking a tweet or YouTube video will spur the MOASS. Talking about how 5 shares will net you 10 million it’s a joke

Daps
Just watched The Big Short. At the end, I was overwhelmed by a sense of de ja vu, as if we’re the ones shorting Wall Street in a play as big as the one in the film. People on Reddit always advised those who’re frustrated and exhausted to watch this for inspiration, adding that it will make anyone who’s anxiously eyeing that sell button feel much better about the position they’re in.

They’re right. We are going to make so much money from AMC and GME.

:francis: