The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

Listen breh
If you can turn 8000 into 5 billion fukking dollars off a fukking meme coin you can make millions at the very least off a play where hedge funds are forced to buy every single share twice over.

It really is possible.

Facts the money is out there. The research is out there. One person doesn't need 5 bil if you can make it out of one of these plays with even a mil or 500Gs you are winning compared to 99% of people on this planet. And all you gotta do is put up some bread and wait.
But it's tough because where as a regular job is either physical or mental exhaustion this waiting game leads to emotional exhaustion. But being in crypto or one of these stock plays we already doing better than a lot of people.

Daps
There is no halt in crypto, GME went to $450 and they said da fukk y’all think y’all doing… PAUSE!
They can halt it all day. Those shares have to be bought. Legally obligated to. It's going to be wild

Plus the SEC up their ass now because citadel suing them. So I don't see them pulling those strings again with that many eyes watching

Last edited:
Daps
The days of these brokers conspiring with hedges to limit exposure are over. Too many eyes are watching, and a repeat of January simply isn’t going to happen.

That’s not to say hedges won’t continue flouting the rules until a catalyst (NFT or DRS, perhaps) too strong to withstand occurs.

:francis:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The days of these brokers conspiring with hedges to limit exposure are over. Too many eyes are watching, and a repeat of January simply isn’t going to happen.

That’s not to say hedges won’t continue flouting the rules until a catalyst (NFT or DRS, perhaps) too strong to withstand occurs.

:francis:
Doesn’t mean there won’t be some trying to find a way to prevent this.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
You guys aren’t seeing the fukkery going on with brk-a, after hours the last two days? Either someone’s messing with us or somethings going on.

diff play but I can tell most of you would’ve never held Tesla through the like five years it stayed flat and missed the big runup.

Gme has a few diff things going for it. It can definitely win the fight with hedgies and take amc up with it.
brk-a may have something to do with the "haircut". some big player needs to rebalance their margin account to have more collateral, brk-a is easy to do since it has such low volatility. buying a few shares will jump its value up a lot, giving you more collateral to keep borrowing without margin call. this may or may not have anything to do with meme stocks.

i also think people need to add some focus to the broker and not just the market maker. brokers dont really have enough shares for what their clients have bought. what happens when they need to produce them all at once and at prices higher than they are now? i hope nobody is using broke brokers like RH anymore. shyt can get drastic.

Daps
brk-a may have something to do with the "haircut". some big player needs to rebalance their margin account to have more collateral, brk-a is easy to do since it has such low volatility. buying a few shares will jump its value up a lot, giving you more collateral to keep borrowing without margin call. this may or may not have anything to do with meme stocks.

i also think people need to add some focus to the broker and not just the market maker. brokers dont really have enough shares for what their clients have bought. what happens when they need to produce them all at once and at prices higher than they are now? i hope nobody is using broke brokers like RH anymore. shyt can get drastic.
If you’re not using Fidelity, :francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if Citadel has 338 million dollars in calls for AMC How much do they have in shorts? Or is this them acknowledging its over and they will hedge against some of their losses?

It makes sense to me you can kind of minimize your losses as you get money as the price goes up to counter the losses.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
So if Citadel has 338 million dollars in calls for AMC How much do they have in shorts? Or is this them acknowledging its over and they will hedge against some of their losses?

It makes sense to me you can kind of minimize your losses as you get money as the price goes up to counter the losses.
Hedging against their losses. They playing options to try and build some money while simultaneously shaking off papers hands in expectation of a run up

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We are good brehs.

This shyt happening we are good. Buy some extra gme if you can afford it.

That NFT shyt kicking this off if nothing does prior.

Considering all gamestops are having a big opening on Thanksgiving, they're probably launching this NFT shyt late November.

If you already held this long. One more month ain't gonna kill ya

you say “one more month won’t kill you” but In this thread countless times we’ve heard other says “1 more week” “couple more days” “next month” countless times. How is this for certain?

As long as you hold them yeah. 5 shares will make you a millionaire 10X over. Even the SEC has stated gme was shorted more than 100%

It's not supposed to be possible. I hold a ton of amc and gme. You're set with either one. But holding both is good just because gme is guaranteed money.

If GME is shorted 100% then how much is AMC shorted?

I have 500 of AMC, how much GME or AMC should I cop

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Just sounds like law suit season to me :yeshrug:
People gonna get paid either way
RH wasnt in any position to pay anything if they didnt halt the buy side, and citadel refused to help them even though they helped melvin. you can get mired in years of court on some class action suit that pays peanuts if anything. most likely mass arbitration. i wouldnt have any significant assets on some cheap platform. even mark cuban was warning about that months ago.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We are good brehs.

This shyt happening we are good. Buy some extra gme if you can afford it.

That NFT shyt kicking this off if nothing does prior.

Considering all gamestops are having a big opening on Thanksgiving, they're probably launching this NFT shyt late November.

If you already held this long. One more month ain't gonna kill ya

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The slow concession and acceptance in this thread. :wow::dead: Had a spark when it started.