the aliens would have returned to earth and taken us to our home planet

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I don't believe it. I know it.
have you always known?

the aliens would have returned to earth and taken as to our home planet
if aliens returned to earth, would they still be aliens or would we be the aliens
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
At some point after death our spirits are reincarnated. To be honest, if I could reincarnate into a similar life that I have (black female, growing up in the ghetto) I would, but just make better decisions in life.

Between that time I would like to watch over my loved ones and guide them in anyway I can.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
At some point after death our spirits are reincarnated. To be honest, if I could reincarnate into a similar life that I have (black female, growing up in the ghetto) I would, but just make better decisions in life.

Between that time I would like to watch over my loved ones and guide them in anyway I can.
If you were a spirit, would you ever do malicious things for your loved ones or would it all be gentle guidance?
do you think you'd still have your own consciousness or self after you died? :ohhh:

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
If you were a spirit, would you ever do malicious things for your loved ones or would it all be gentle guidance?
do you think you'd still have your own consciousness or self after you died? :ohhh:
Lol, I would never do anything malicious. I don't think that's even possible unless you are an evil spirit or tortured soul. I would guide them.

Let me put it like this, we as humans get signs all the time that most of us ignore or excuse as mere coincidences or even telling dreams. Usually those are signs from a dead family member/friend or our spirit guides. That's their way of communicating with us, guiding us, showing us signs or them simply letting you know they are there. Ever since my dad died a month ago, I've been getting them a lot.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Lol, I would never do anything malicious. I don't think that's even possible unless you are an evil spirit or tortured soul. I would guide them.

Let me put it like this, we as humans get signs all the time that most of us ignore or excuse as mere coincidences or even telling dreams. Usually those are signs from a dead family member/friend or our spirit guides. That's their way of communicating with us, guiding us, showing us signs or them simply letting you know they are there. Ever since my dad died a month ago, I've been getting them a lot.
that's powerful :wow: