The Activision buyout was a response to "Spartacus"...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This is the end of Call of Duty. Nobody outside the US gives a fukk about Xbox and these stans are dreaming if they think people are gonna run outside to buy an Xbox just to play Activision games.

See you on Xbox soon

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
This is the end of Call of Duty. Nobody outside the US gives a fukk about Xbox and these stans are dreaming if they think people are gonna run outside to buy an Xbox just to play Activision games.
:beli: The U.S. market, outside of China, is by far the largest.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Nah. Where's that stat from? Doesn't sound right.
Yea, I edited that up a bit lol. The numbers all over the place depending on the source. The U.S. still always seems to be second though. And China doesn't game on consoles. What I'm saying is that is the leading market.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Yea, I edited that up a bit lol. The numbers all over the place depending on the source. The U.S. still always seems to be second though. And China doesn't game on consoles.
If you google a bit the regional pricing of GamePass in Asian countries is no less than 70% of what it is in the US, and sometimes higher. That's a hard ceiling to those people and MS can't keep ratcheting up prices in those places. The Bethesda move made much more sense, and it was reasonable at 7.5 billi, but 68.7 billion is wayyy too much to recoup if they really are pulling it off of PS. You can argue that MS doesn't care about the money but if there really is a path to recoup this through GP then please do the math for me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tbh there are other shooters than cod...:ld: if I was sony I wouldn't be worried about that but the other games we don't see Xbox has access to. :ehh: