The 90s had some of the most disrespectful songs of all time!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:picard:

There literally was a song
With kids on the chorus singing:

"Ya mama's on crack rock"

(and kids at school would sing that shyt to taunt kids who parents really was addicted) :mjcry:

------

"Thats just my babies daddy" :picard:

----

I'll beat dat bytch wit a bat:picard:

----

"Give me some herion baby" :picard:

----
"Big booty hoes"

90s nikkas was such savages:francis:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
iw0vbo.jpg

"fukked her with her son in the bed I nutted all on the baby"

(timestamped)

And then ol boy(and his mans) got killed by the baby daddy after this video dropped. :merchant:

90's never saw no shyt like that. And then when u add how Lil Pappy went out and that mid 2010's craze of unknown rappers making videos at their enemies graves.....Yeah the 90's had disrespect but not on 2010 levels.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
iw0vbo.jpg

"fukked her with her son in the bed I nutted all on the baby"

(timestamped)

And then ol boy and said that (and his mans) got killed by the baby daddy after this video dropped. :merchant:

90's never saw no shyt like that. And then when u add how Lil Pappy went out and that mid 2010's craze of unknown rappers making videos at their enemies graves.....Yeah the 90's had disrespect but not on 2010 levels.

nikka u talking unknown ass youtube nikkas

Every song I posted was played on the fukking Radio:mjlol:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
nikka u talking unknown ass youtube nikkas

Every song I posted was played on the fukking Radio:mjlol:

ogdnpe.png

1. You never gave a criteria on who in hip hop was giving the disrespect

2. "Give me some herion baby" and "Big Booty Hoes" was not playing on no 90's "cursing isnt the norm" radio. You wanna talk about "unknown?" "Beat That bytch" was a popular song but if I put a gun to the average persons head and said "Tell me who sings that song or die!" I'd have brain matter juice all over me.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ogdnpe.png

1. You never gave a criteria on who in hip hop was giving the disrespect

2. "Give me some herion baby" and "Big Booty Hoes" was not playing on no 90's "cursing isnt the norm" radio. You wanna talk about "unknown?" "Beat That bytch" was a popular song but if I put a gun to the average persons head and said "Tell me who sings that song or die!" I'd have brain matter juice all over me.
nikka both them songs were on the radio

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
nikka both them songs were on the radio

xfyozs.jpg

Cause I'm a savage, this gon leave you sad bytch
Don't get suicidal like ya friend, here's a casket
STEEZ burning in Hell, my burner's in my belt
I'm really killing shyt, you nikkas killing yourself
fukking weirdos, off the roof, "Steer clear yo!"
This nikkas tryna fly, he think he a superhero
Splat man! fukk you and that man

Troy Ave making mockery of Capital Steeze suicide while dissing Joey Badass in 2016.

And you jumping from one thing to the next. First it was unpopular rappers now its songs on the radio. You said none of this criteria in the op. The disrespect levels in this decade are too high to be played on the radio. Plus there was a bunch of disrespectful shyt in the 90's that never got radio play but we never saw it on the level were people were actually getting killed behind the disrespect like we saw in this decade. Example, In the Def Wish 2 video MC EIHT mocks killing DJ Quik but doesnt actually do it. Cheif Keef on the other hand had a popular song and in it he made the chorus mocking Lil JoJo 'getting slumped over.' "Love Sosa" was way more disrespectful then Mobb Deeps "Drop A Gem."

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
xfyozs.jpg

Cause I'm a savage, this gon leave you sad bytch
Don't get suicidal like ya friend, here's a casket
STEEZ burning in Hell, my burner's in my belt
I'm really killing shyt, you nikkas killing yourself
fukking weirdos, off the roof, "Steer clear yo!"
This nikkas tryna fly, he think he a superhero
Splat man! fukk you and that man

Troy Ave making mockery of Capital Steeze suicide while dissing Joey Badass in 2016.

And you jumping from one thing to the next. First it was unpopular rappers now its songs on the radio. You said none of this criteria in the op. The disrespect levels in this decade are too high to be played on the radio. Plus there was a bunch of disrespectful shyt in the 90's that never got radio play but we never saw it on the level were people were actually getting killed behind the disrespect like we saw in this decade. Example, In the Def Wish 2 video MC EIHT mocks killing DJ Quik but doesnt actually do it. Cheif Keef on the other hand had a popular song and in it he made the chorus mocking Lil JoJo 'getting slumped over.' "Love Sosa" was way more disrespectful then Mobb Deeps "Drop A Gem."
U proving my point and your alias gimmick is lame as fukk

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
U proving my point and your alias gimmick is lame as fukk

29ffhgn.jpg

But you aren't giving any real counter arguments. You just keep jumping from one thing to the next when your original statement is challenged. You went from "The most disrespecful" to "the popularity of the rapper" to "songs on the radio." Now you're talking about an alias which goes way off topic.

I say that the 2010's was way more disrespectful then the 90's and I gave example. You have yet to properly counter argue those examples.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
29ffhgn.jpg

But you aren't giving any real counter arguments. You just keep jumping from one thing to the next when your original statement is challenged. You went from "The most disrespecful" to "the popularity of the rapper" to "songs on the radio." Now you're talking about an alias which goes way off topic.

I say that the 2010's was way more disrespectful then the 90's. You have yet to properly counter argue that.
U made my argument for me

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
beat that bytch with a bat is an alltime classic everyone knew the lyrics to that joint lol specially white folk

edit: I dont even fukk with house music