The 8th Seed GSW Doesn’t Want To See...

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
My Denver muthafukkin Nuggets!

Yeah, it’s maybe a .5280% chance that we could actually pull off the upset of all times but KG taught me

giphy.gif

Right now the Nuggets and Warriors are on a collision course and brehs like @Blackthoughts are low-key shook. #Facts

Look at the depth chart :whoo:

PG: Murray, Mudiay
SG: Harris, Barton
SF: Chandler, Richard Jefferson’s corpse
PF: Millsap when he returns, Plumlee, Lyles, Faried, and a million other PFs
C: all we need is Jokic

The nature of the threat all starts with Jokic. As he goes the Nuggets go. He can do it all: easily the best passing big in the Association, can shoot from deep too, no slouch on the glass either. His versatility makes him a candidate for a triple double on any given night. There’s no one on GSW who can handle him. Nobody. Not even Draymond “Can Shut Down Kareem” Green.

Then you go to one of the best young starting backcourts in Murray and Harris. Are they Steph and Klay? Hell nah. (If anything, they’re what they used to be.) BUT they’re dope in their own right and they’re getting better each night. Harris can do it on both sides of the floor and Murray is showing he’s the go-to scorer that has been missing on this team since Melo’s departure.

And just wait ‘till Millsap return. He’s the wild card that could push the Nuggets to be a legit contender in the playoffs. He was just finding a groove with the team when he injured his wrist and ended up sidelined for the past three months. (His injury has maybe ended up being a blessing in disguise because it’s allowed Trey Lyles to show he can actually play the game of basketball.)

Anyway, I ain’t tryna be long-winded. I know y’all gonna think I’m bugging. Save your paragraphs. I already know about the future HOFers, MVPs, All-NBAers, and All-Stars on the other side. I already know it won’t be easy, and it’s probably unlikely, because we’re talking about my Nuggets going against one of the best teams of all time. But that brehs and brehettes—THAT’S what’s going to make this so special.

shyt feeling like 94’ again. :wow:

Imagine Jokic face on Dikembe body brehs :lawd:

mutombo-supersonics-o.gif

Do you see it? :mjcry: Them GSW fanboys better hope we get a higher seed or end up in the lottery somehow. :ohlawd:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on