"The 2nd Amendment Doesn't Exist In This Courtroom"

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Abena Darkeh is her name
I’m aware I been following it since she said it. It’s my first impression she wouldn’t have said it if he wasn’t a bruh but that’s me being conspiratorial

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
That's crazy.
Did he have a FFL License? Cus' if not.. :francis:
An FFL definitely provides protection against a bunch of presumptive criminal allegations. My assumption NY has some wonky worded "Ghost gun" laws, where the state can prosecute you even if you follow the law. Its like that in Rhode Island; designed to discourage home gunsmithing.. Whats scary is how the NYPD forced gun part companies to hand over customer data which is how they found out dude was gunsmithing.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Redstate.com.................LOL

Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez today announced that a Brooklyn man has been sentenced to 10 years in for prison for assembling an arsenal of illegal and untraceable firearms known as ghost guns. The defendant was convicted of second-degree criminal possession of a weapon and other related charges in April after authorities recovered 13 weapons from his Bushwick apartment, including assault weapons, handguns, and rifles.

The District Attorney identified the defendant as Dexter Taylor, 53, of Bushwick, Brooklyn. He was sentenced today by Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Abena Darkeh to 10 years in prison. He was convicted of two counts of second-degree criminal possession of a weapon; three counts of third-degree criminal possession of a weapon; five counts of criminal possession of a firearm; unlawful possession of pistol ammunition; and prohibition on unfinished frames or receivers on April 16, 2024, following a jury trial.

The District Attorney said that, following an investigation, members of the New York City Police Department identified Taylor as having ordered numerous ghost gun kits and component parts from various online retailers that were shipped to the defendant’s address on Eldert Street in Bushwick, Brooklyn.

A search warrant was executed at the defendant’s apartment on April 6, 2022, and numerous items were recovered, including four AR-15 style assault weapons, five handguns, four rifles and over 50 rounds of ammunition in addition to gun powder, shell casings, triggers, a 3D printer, and various upper and lower receivers used to build firearms. The weapons were being stored in an unlocked safe as well as a closet.

According to evidence presented at trial, the defendant spent approximately $40,000 to obtain the ghost guns parts and tools. The defendant did not have a gun license.

Dumbass doesn't know NY has some of the most strict gun laws in the country. Go do that shyt in Mississippi or somewhere down south.