The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I felt like the Ravens would have given Josh Allen problems last year.Not sure about it with this defense.

If the Ravens got a run game they should have a shot though.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I think they've seen enough from Ojabo to know he's not going to give them the pass rush they need to win. This might also mean Issac is behind schedule in terms of his recovery.

I know Yannick didn't do well his first stint, but I'm optimistic about the reunion. I think he'll be used situationally and not be expected to play the run as much.

They need a dynamic scheme to generate a pass rush to save the secondary since Harbaugh wants to be conservative in coverage late in games.

Anxious to see how Orr gets the pass rush going because outside of Van Noy, there isn't much consistency.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I felt like the Ravens would have given Josh Allen problems last year.Not sure about it with this defense.

If the Ravens got a run game they should have a shot though.
The Bills will be prepared for the run whether it's coming from Lamar or Henry. Ravens gotta take advantage and make plays in the play action and screen game because the Bills are going to be very aggressive to get up field. They know pressure disrupts the mesh point and can blow up the play.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So Harbaugh says the issue with Tucker is a technique problem that’s causing him to pull everything to the left. I only read the quote. Didn’t see him say it on video. Did he sound like he was breaking down Tucker’s form or was he throwing him under the bus?
I didn't see the quote, but there isn't much Harbaugh does well. However, special teams is his "strong" suit. If they know the problem with Tucker is technique, then they're half way through solving the problem. Time will tell if it's really technique or Tucker's leg is gone.