The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Red Money

All Star
Daps
I didn't watch Harbs press conference cause I just couldn't deal with it last night. Was it said if he just went rouge and tried to jump over the pile? If the call was just a QB sneak we technically can't blame the coaching for that.

Playcalling (guys get creative and some bounce automatically) a low sneak.... and explicitly saying don't go over the top no matter what and you will not get criticism for missing an easy alternative! Are two different things....

I need to watch/hear more than second hand to get a feel for what was communicated.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
How come Lamar Jackson was not on side lines at least supporting his friend Huntley if not the team?....

That's suppose to be the leader right!?!? Was he sick? He could have sat on bench and stood up occasionally while wearing a brace if he was worried about sidelines collisions.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come Lamar Jackson was not on side lines at least supporting his friend Huntley if not the team?....

That's suppose to be the leader right!?!? Was he sick? He could have sat on bench and stood up occasionally while wearing a brace if he was worried about sidelines collisions.
I think players with lower leg injuries are not allowed on the sidelines due to not being able to avoid a potential collision

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the outside looking in...

I think Raven fans should want to move on from Lamar and not want to get handicapped by a huge contract. League about playmakers. You can get a good QB and surround him with playmakers and defense. Look at Purdy in San Fran. Look at Rams last year.
That rams qb is a top 5 paid player and they mortgaged their future for that ring, are you willing to do the same because they have future for the next 3 years

Don’t bring up Purdy, that’s pure luck on sf’s part and sf has invested many picks to build that offense and wasted many along the way

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playcalling (guys get creative and some bounce automatically) a low sneak.... and explicitly saying don't go over the top no matter what and you will not get criticism for missing an easy alternative! Are two different things....

I need to watch/hear more than second hand to get a feel for what was communicated.
Is all the necessary? If the coach calls a QB sneak and tells him to push in, do I have to get into all that? Or should it be understood? Ive never played Football at any level so I legit don't know.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
That rams qb is a top 5 paid player and they mortgaged their future for that ring, are you willing to do the same because they have future for the next 3 years

Don’t bring up Purdy, that’s pure luck on sf’s part and sf has invested many picks to build that offense and wasted many along the way

I didnt say copy how they did it.. i said it can be done.

Yall won Superbowls wit non HOF caliber QBs..

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
On the outside looking in...

I think Raven fans should want to move on from Lamar and not want to get handicapped by a huge contract. League about playmakers. You can get a good QB and surround him with playmakers and defense. Look at Purdy in San Fran. Look at Rams last year.

No thx. Pay that man.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Off-season move priority zero!:

Trade.... John Harbaugh to a thirsty for a coach organization in the Broncos for draft picks. They hired a coach to bait Aaron Rodgers and now they looking for a coach to fix Russell Wilson. Broncos feel they are a solid coach away.

John's time has been appreciated. However John suffers from smartest guy in room syndrome like Billick. Plus John has his unique issues with having a doghouse at this point in his career when he no longer needs to compensate to make sure he's respected like his first few years.

The new coach:

Then Bring in Jim Harbaugh! QB guru, good at building offensive lines, doesn't mind alpha males on defense, fiery guy. Issue is he wears on guys over time...you needs a therapist to sit down with him during season to keep him from thinking football is the end all be all of life.

If Jim declines bring in Eric Bieniemy.
i swear every post from you is terrible :mjlol:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

yeah we won with a all time great defense and all time flukey performance from Flacco

thats not really a model anyone should be chasing

your odds are better with a great QB whos will have you in the superbowl hunt consistently every year

its pretty stupid to trade your QB and build around a mediocre QB when you can just keep your great QB and build around him

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think players with lower leg injuries are not allowed on the sidelines due to not being able to avoid a potential collision
naw Lamar was there for the home games

injured players dont usually travel with the teams to away games

he knows this but hes a flacco dikk rider/lamar hater so he'll use anything to take a shot at Lamar

dude is a clown

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

One was with probably one of the greatest defenses ever and the other was when Flacco had one of the best month...one singular month...a QB could ever have.

Ravens are NOT gonna see a QB like Lamar again. They need to pay that man.