1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I get mad whenever I see this dude’s face.

JB_GIANTS_OFF_PLATFORM-copy.jpg

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Episode was good. Schoen and Daboll were in a tough spot since getting to the Giants. I want to see DJ play well but I'm ready to move on. Hopefully Mara gives this regime more time to turnover the roster. This goes back to keeping Eli too long and drafting a fukking running back at #2.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was good. Schoen and Daboll were in a tough spot since getting to the Giants. I want to see DJ play well but I'm ready to move on. Hopefully Mara gives this regime more time to turnover the roster. This goes back to keeping Eli too long and drafting a fukking running back at #2.

You're right about Eli staying too long but wrong about the Saquon pick. Giving the contract to DJ and not Saquon is why we're in the situation we're in now. They should've let DJ play out his last year... prove to everyone that the '22 season wasn't a fluke. I would've much preferred we do that and pray up on a QB that's showing he's a franchise super bowl caliber QB than what we have now.

Also hiring Gettleman and the continuous hiring of horrible coaches prior to Daboll have helped in putting us in this position

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
You're right about Eli staying too long but wrong about the Saquon pick. Giving the contract to DJ and not Saquon is why we're in the situation we're in now. They should've let DJ play out his last year... prove to everyone that the '22 season wasn't a fluke. I would've much preferred we do that and pray up on a QB that's showing he's a franchise super bowl caliber QB than what we have now.

Also hiring Gettleman and the continuous hiring of horrible coaches prior to Daboll have helped in putting us in this position
They drafted Saquon for Eli. The value didn't make sense at the time . I agree they should've paid Saquon years later though and franchise tag DJ.