The 2013 College football "Congratulations; your championship season dreams are OVER" ether thread

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
This is that first-loss-of-the-season (unless you're alabama, LSU, or aTm this year :beli: ) Championship season ending ether thread. All gifs, scoreboard shots, sad crowd videos, last second hail marys, will reside in here, if it results in that first "well, we still got the conference maybe :beli: " moment.

Starting tomorrow theres gonna be a lot of sad faces :shaq:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
:krs: this is a great idea I love it.
A thread bred of fukkery :blessed:
Its maybe the best thing about our sport breh...every WEEK IS SUDDEN DEATH :blessed:

Either north carolina or south carolina is gonna be the first team on that summerjam screen tomorrow :lupe:

when I'm in Eugene on the 14th, I pray to god that Oregon loses so I can provide FIRST HAND PICTURES of the :to: :damn: :why: :upsetfave: faces. if not, I'll still get TN faces like :beli: at least

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
boise vs washington is a possible end for boise's dream on saturday, start your wide receivers sark :lupe:

of course unc vs. usc tomorrow

it's that time of year again :ahh:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
c'mon Ed, you know Bama could lose 2 weeks in a row and they'd STILL find a reason to put them in the title game over an undefeated Boise or Louisville