:shaq:
shotcar.jpg

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:pachaha: GOAT diss song.

The outro is dope, song is timeless, added on to Pac's warrior image. Dude truly was riding on his enemies that year, part of the reason I look up to that nikka. :to:

1996 had to be one of the most entertaining time periods in Hip Hop history, yall old heads who was old enough to enjoy it is lucky. Whats crazy is that nearly rapper Pac beefed with in that time period turned out to be a Hip Hop Legend, Jay, Nas, Biggie, Mobb Deep.

What crazy is that if all those dudes started firing back diss tracks while he was still alive he could have gotten Ja ruled'. :scusthov:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
:pachaha: GOAT diss song.

The outro is dope, song is timeless, added on to Pac's warrior image. Dude truly was riding on his enemies that year, part of the reason I look up to that nikka. :to:

1996 had to be one of the most entertaining time periods in Hip Hop history, yall old heads who was old enough to enjoy it is lucky. Whats crazy is that nearly rapper Pac beefed with in that time period turned out to be a Hip Hop Legend, Jay, Nas, Biggie, Mobb Deep.

What crazy is that if all those dudes started firing back diss tracks while he was still alive he could have gotten Ja ruled'. :scusthov:
As you get older you'll realize how ignorant all that rah rah really was, and it made him look really small. Most of the nikkas he was riding on, it was really for no reason at all. Them dudes weren't his enemies. He went from trying to lead black social movements and upliftments to spending his energy trying to destroy black men for silly reasons and trying to lead the gangbanger life. It's that type of lifestyle that got him merked, that had one of his best friends in Jada Pinkett not even talking to him at the time he got shot

Classic diss though. He just OD'd with all the 100's of other disses during his Deathrow days

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
As you get older you'll realize how ignorant all that rah rah really was, and it made him look really small. Most of the nikkas he was riding on, it was really for no reason at all. Them dudes weren't his enemies. He went from trying to lead black social movements and upliftments to spending his energy trying to destroy black men for silly reasons and trying to lead the gangbanger life. It's that type of lifestyle that got him merked, that had one of his best friends in Jada Pinkett not even talking to him at the time he got shot

Classic diss though. He just OD'd with all the 100's of other disses during his Deathrow days

in all reality its not all that ignorant.

Let a nikka set you up to get robbed and shot, you gonn be like " shyt happens man, no hard feelings...us black people gotta stick together" ?

Its easy to say that in hindsight,but in the context of everything that happens its perfectly logical for him to push that type of line.

With a lot of nikkas...if it's fukk you, then its also fukk you to everyone who's down with you too.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
in all reality its not all that ignorant.

Let a nikka set you up to get robbed and shot, you gonn be like " shyt happens man, no hard feelings...us black people gotta stick together" ?

Its easy to say that in hindsight,but in the context of everything that happens its perfectly logical for him to push that type of line.

With a lot of nikkas...if it's fukk you, then its also fukk you to everyone who's down with you too.

:snoop: you believing them nikkas set him up
And Mobb Deep, Nas, LL, them nikkas wasnt down with Biggie and never said a thing bout Pac but he declares war on them too. Pac was a smart dumb nikka. That "I believe I'm gonna die early" stuff was nonsense too. If he would have just come out of prison and not got himself involved in nonsense he would have been fine. Just make music and act

Miracle Violence

Animal Instinct
Daps
I always bust out laughing every time I hear "That's why I fukked your bytch, you fat motherfukker."

As a diss track though, 'Hit Em Up' isn't shyt really.