The 15:17 Paris movie. Another :mjpls: movie

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This movie is based on the real life story of 3 Americans who thwarted a terrorist attack on a train in France featuring the real guys playing themselves. The 3 Americans included 2 white men and 1 black man.

Watched the movie yesterday and they might as well not have bothered casting the black guy as he barely featured at all. :mjpls:and all the attention were on the two white men. I’m guessing his presence ruined their portrayal of heroic white Americans saving the day again. Oh and the director is Clint Eastwood :mjpls:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Oh and the director is Clint Eastwood :mjpls:

giphy.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This movie is based on the real life story of 3 Americans who thwarted a terrorist attack on a train in France featuring the real guys playing themselves. The 3 Americans included 2 white men and 1 black man.

Watched the movie yesterday and they might as well not have bothered casting the black guy as he barely featured at all. :mjpls:and all the attention were on the two white men. I’m guessing his presence ruined their portrayal of heroic white Americans saving the day again. Oh and the director is Clint Eastwood :mjpls:
So they all played themselves huh...how was the acting? And yes I am sure it was :mjpls:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So they all played themselves huh...how was the acting? And yes I am sure it was :mjpls:
The acting was pretty standard all round. some surprisingly good acting and quite a few bad ones in some places. And yeah extremely :mjpls:. Black dude was your typical token black guy who barely gets lines even though he actually was involved in this shyt real life. Obviously they couldn’t cut him out from the movie so they decided to just flat out ignore him.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The acting was pretty standard all round. some surprisingly good acting and quite a few bad ones in some places. And yeah extremely :mjpls:. Black dude was your typical token black guy who barely gets lines even though he actually was involved in this shyt real life. Obviously they couldn’t cut him out from the movie so they decided to just flat out ignore him.
I googled the movie and homies face doesn't even appear in the cast pics. :mjpls:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Grand Wizard Clint Eastwood is the fukking worst, typical old conservative white man. Another cliche right-wing nut.

When he did that chair thing going at Obama I knew he was just another GOPdroid. The quicker these type of people "move on" we can possibly start moving toward some type of progression in the country.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Gee the guy with the green eyes isn't all in the movie

Did you guys see the boys with the blue eyes they was the heroes :troll:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not watching any Eastwood movies after "American Sniper", his bullshyt right wing Americana nonsense disgusts me. I should have known after Gran Torino.