That track with Nas feature from MMG2 Mixtape

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
We all know that Nas lost. And this track is a recent reminder.

Good fresh modern beat and Nas verse sounds hot as fukk. :obama:

Now tell me why the fukk this nikka wasted his whole carrer on some of the worst hip hop beats ever, for fukks sake.

I still can't accept this, its like shyt happened in some other universe. Not one nikka came to Nas and said "Wadup with your beats, maybe we should buy some beats off "insert any hot beat maker"?" Probably fukking yes mens were going around bumping their useless heads "yeah thats sounds hot, yeah you da man:obama:"

What a waste. Hopefully this new album will have some good production. :shaq2:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Y'all nikkas and these corny ass arguments about his beats :shaq2:

Y'all just need something to knock the god for huh. Ain't nothing wrong with his beat selection cuz you're gonna nod your head regardless

What :umad: about?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I am not mad, I can give two fukks less about some rapper. There is lots of other music to enjoy.

I am just saying if this nikka chose his beats more wisely there might've been no argument about who is the best rapper of all time.

Nobody trying to listen to some trash music, Jay-Z showed it to that nikka.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
It's not whether the beat is hot or not for a lot of dudes. It has to be something that they personally feel or something they feel matches up with a verse that they have already penned. Not every is going to focus on having insane beats then trying to coast on them. Dude has rapped on some hot garbage before tho

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of his production suited him.

Gods son and hip hop is dead proves this.

He's a versatile artist, don't wait till he's dead to appreciate him.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think if nas had hotter beats he'd be 2pac status commercially, for real. everybody respects him and loves him as a rapper, its just a lot of people don't really get into his songs/albums because the beats are so painfully average and bland sometimes. notice that the 4 albums that were up to par production wise are excellent and considered his greatest by most. (Illmatic, Stillmatic, IWW, Lost Tapes). salaam remi and les have moments but come on, this is nas homie, get these dudes the f*ck out of here

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I really don't understand what was so bad about the production on Untitled and Distant Relatives. Those records are incredible and well executed. Maybe it just wasn't for you. Cats should listen to MMG/GOOD/YMCMB if they want to hear copious 808's all day.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think if nas had hotter beats he'd be 2pac status commercially, for real. everybody respects him and loves him as a rapper, its just a lot of people don't really get into his songs/albums because the beats are so painfully average and bland sometimes. notice that the 4 albums that were up to par production wise are excellent and considered his greatest by most. (Illmatic, Stillmatic, IWW, Lost Tapes). salaam remi and les have moments but come on, this is nas homie, get these dudes the f*ck out of here

2Pac status? He'd have to have been intertwined in that bullshyt and died in '96 or '97. 2Pac wasn't that "great" when he died. He became greater in death. Sold like 10 times as many records dead than when he was alive.