That time when Parker pulled up to Rikers Island to see Kingpin..

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Wwa9sX7.jpg

yS0bZID.jpg

LXiFgt9.jpg

jDfzN7b.jpg

ey0nYIf.jpg

v517lfz.jpg

x46MG2R.jpg

jUbMCGr.jpg

ZtYr1pb.jpg

2qc1RvL.jpg

S9x3XbF.jpg

fGWcVvp.jpg

06r8qli.jpg

:wow:

I still remember reading this for the first time way back. I was so used to Spidey being thrown around by Kingpin.

spider-man-vs-kingpin.jpg

The Animated Series always had Kingpin giving Spidey work as well.

I'll admit, I was unaware of what Parker was truly capable of back then.

And even after all of that, Parker was still holding back.

Sheesh.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Spidey a bad ass no doubt......but Fisk knew breh wasn't about that action lol.

All Spidey did was trade Quips for Tough talk.
He ain't finna kill nothin'

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
07 era, right? I was actually buying the Back in Black series too. He was gully. But then they had him making deals with the devil and turning on his marriage...very odd editorial decision.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wwa9sX7.jpg

yS0bZID.jpg

LXiFgt9.jpg

jDfzN7b.jpg

ey0nYIf.jpg

v517lfz.jpg

x46MG2R.jpg

jUbMCGr.jpg

ZtYr1pb.jpg

2qc1RvL.jpg

S9x3XbF.jpg

fGWcVvp.jpg

06r8qli.jpg

:wow:

I still remember reading this for the first time way back. I was so used to Spidey being thrown around by Kingpin.

spider-man-vs-kingpin.jpg

The Animated Series always had Kingpin giving Spidey work as well.

I'll admit, I was unaware of what Parker was truly capable of back then.

And even after all of that, Parker was still holding back.

Sheesh.
Even as a kid it never made fukking sense kingpin could lay paws on Spider-Man. Spider-man would not only decapitate him with a backhand but his movements would be too fast for a regular person to see.

The recent Miles Morales movie was the worst depiction. Kingpin was running around like the Hulk.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Even as a kid it never made fukking sense kingpin could lay paws on Spider-Man. Spider-man would not only decapitate him with a backhand but his movements would be too fast for a regular person to see.

The recent Miles Morales movie was the worst depiction. Kingpin was running around like the Hulk.

When I was young, I thought Kingpin was a mutant. Dudes were complaining about his body feeling like steel whenever they punched him.

I was reading a classic Captain America issue and even he was getting worked by Kingpin.

what came after?

I’m not familiar with this storyline…I was probably done with reading comics by then

The "One More Day" storyline that happened right after.

One of Kingpin's hitmen had shot Aunt May while gunning for (he had revealed his identity to the world) Peter. She was barely clinging to life. No one could help her. Not Doom, Strange, Mr. Fantastic. No one.

Peter had to make a deal with the devil (Mephisto) to save her.

To fulfill the deal, Peter had to give up his marriage. The marriage had to be erased entirely. By taking away that history, it would allow Aunt May to survive. This was the start of "Brand New Day". A soft reboot to the series.

Even the writer hated it because his hands were basically forced by the Chief Editor at Marvel.