Supporter
Daps
, lol man yerrrrppp, yooo, ayoooo and a-ooooo are old as hell in the hood

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka is you crazy? YEEERRRPP Is one of the best things about that season next to "nice dolphin nikka"
Dukie.gif

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
snoop was a horrible character...

you mean to tell me some 4 foot 10 dyke bytch weighing 100 pounds had grown ass men shook all over baltimore :beli:

and not to mention it gassed up that dyke butch in real life and he/she tried to drain every last drop of fame he/she could from the show

:pacspit:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison

you mean to tell me some 4 foot 10 dyke bytch weighing 100 pounds had grown ass men shook all over baltimore :beli:

and not to mention it gassed up that dyke butch in real life and he/she tried to drain every last drop of fame he/she could from the show

she was a real criminal though. didn't she get arrested for distribution after the show ended?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

:merchant:

never seen this show before but that was a woman in the white shirt?

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Yall clearly not from the bmore area, or the philly/south jerz area. "Yerp" was a classic way to get somebody attention down the block or wateva. shyt I still say it from time to time

That shyt aint made up for the show. Thats what made the wire so classic alot of the lingo was authentic to the east coast and more specifically baltimore at the time

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yall clearly not from the bmore area, or the philly/south jerz area. "Yerp" was a classic way to get somebody attention down the block or wateva. shyt I still say it from time to time

That shyt aint made up for the show. Thats what made the wire so classic alot of the lingo was authentic to the east coast and more specifically baltimore at the time
If it was truly authentic they would of included nikkas catching aids left and right. :lupe: