That ***** prodigy got to be feeling some type of way right now......

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
To at one point be ranked up there with Nas.....to now releasing a album and nikkas not even bothering to downloading that shyt for free.

Yo came out and shytted on that daughters track..........

Then a couple weeks later hearing nas's album, seeing the nikka all over tv and the radiowaves, see the geniune love nikkas is giving him for it, see how its flying off shelfs. That shyt gotta be a crazy feeling.

I want to hear someone ask him what he thinks of the album..............

Then ask Nas what he thinks of prodigy's shyt

Cagematic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, NC
I was thinking the same thing. A couple months ago when I saw that prodigy and nas was coming out within two weeks I was like oh shyt QB is back! Then prodigy had a dud and nas gettin all this love he gotta be tight right now

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
To at one point be ranked up there with Nas.....to now releasing a album and nikkas not even bothering to downloading that shyt for free.

Yo came out and shytted on that daughters track..........

Then a couple weeks later hearing nas's album, seeing the nikka all over tv and the radiowaves, see the geniune love nikkas is giving him for it, see how its flying off shelfs. That shyt gotta be a crazy feeling.

I want to hear someone ask him what he thinks of the album..............

Then ask Nas what he thinks of prodigy's shyt

who is Yo? "Yo came out and shytted on that daughters track"..what are you saying here? P was shytting on the Nas track?

I actually liked both albums, P's shyt held me down long enough for Nas' joint to drop. But this Max B library of a legend got em both on the back burner now.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prodigy doesn't give a fukk like that I guess.

P was never ranked up with nas though. the only time he was close was back in 2000

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
who is Yo? "Yo came out and shytted on that daughters track"..what are you saying here? P was shytting on the Nas track?

I actually liked both albums, P's shyt held me down long enough for Nas' joint to drop. But this Max B library of a legend got em both on the back burner now.

yea, p said he aint fukk with that daughters track in a interview

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang

He didnt really shyt on Daughters. They asked him about the song and he said he liked the message but wasnt really a fan of the song. He said he prefered the harder Nas stuff

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
He didnt really shyt on Daughters. They asked him about the song and he said he liked the message but wasnt really a fan of the song. He said he prefered the harder Nas stuff

yea, u right...shytted was too strong...

but it still came off funny to me