That point where you realize all of that hard work paid off in some type of way

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My fellow brethren please allow me to humbly brag about some recent events while in vegas

Last year around april my appendix ruptured and I was in the hospital for about a solid month. While in there, my weight dropped all the way down to about 130lbs (i'm 5'10). I made it out ok, but i had the body of a straight up crack head which is the reason I started lifting again.

Fast forward to now. I'm chilling in vegas (shout out to all my coli brehs who put me on all the hot spots) and I told my boys out here that we should hit up a pool party that @portcityplaya recommended. They were down and we headed down to aria's liquid. So after walking and drinking around the various hotel pools we finally get in line at liquid pool party. The price on saturday is $40 for men. Its my turn to give up my ID to enter, and the chick at the lil desk checks my id, looks at me, and states,"free entry". shyt caught me off guard. My boys had to pay $40 each.

I waited for them to pay and then we go straight to the bar on the left and order some drinks. I'm double fisting two beers and as I'm walking to the pool this sexy dark sister there stops dancing and rubs my chest and says something that I couldn't make out. I just say thank you and keep walking.

Long story short after that point is I got a bunch of brawd's numbers and smashed two of them (didn't feel like calling the others).

shyt pays off

I have plenty other stories about this trip, but this one stuck out considering I only expected chicks to get into pool parties for free.

This waterproof sony xperia is the shyt. Here a picture of some chicks there for a bachelorette party
UFHnhR4.jpg

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the most drastic change where everyone really noticed my hard work in the gym was in the summer of 2006...2003- 2006 i had a lean physique...that summer of 2006 i joined a hardcore gym that had a boxing gym up top...so i had to step up my workout game to hang with these cats...by the end of that summer i looked like a damn linebacker..i wasn't ripped but bulkier and muscular as hell..i put 2 pics up on fb...me in boxing gear with a doo rag on and me filling out a black beater....i swear i never got many comments off any other fb pics...i had like 10 ppl in my inbox hit me up asking them to make programs for them..females fawning over them (my then gf didnt like that)..mufukkas asking if i was on roids and shyt :russ:...it was hilarious

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My fellow brethren please allow me to humbly brag about some recent events while in vegas

Last year around april my appendix ruptured and I was in the hospital for about a solid month. While in there, my weight dropped all the way down to about 130lbs (i'm 5'10). I made it out ok, but i had the body of a straight up crack head which is the reason I started lifting again.

Fast forward to now. I'm chilling in vegas (shout out to all my coli brehs who put me on all the hot spots) and I told my boys out here that we should hit up a pool party that @portcityplaya recommended. They were down and we headed down to aria's liquid. So after walking and drinking around the various hotel pools we finally get in line at liquid pool party. The price on saturday is $40 for men. Its my turn to give up my ID to enter, and the chick at the lil desk checks my id, looks at me, and states,"free entry". shyt caught me off guard. My boys had to pay $40 each.

I waited for them to pay and then we go straight to the bar on the left and order some drinks. I'm double fisting two beers and as I'm walking to the pool this sexy dark sister there stops dancing and rubs my chest and says something that I couldn't make out. I just say thank you and keep walking.

Long story short after that point is I got a bunch of brawd's numbers and smashed two of them (didn't feel like calling the others).

shyt pays off

I have plenty other stories about this trip, but this one stuck out considering I only expected chicks to get into pool parties for free.

This waterproof sony xperia is the shyt. Here a picture of some chicks there for a bachelorette party
UFHnhR4.jpg
:salute:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
last weekend i attended my boys wedding. broke my suit out my closet i havent rocked for months prior . everything from the pants to the jacket seemed so much tighter on me. part of me was thinking "fukk now i gotta buy another suit' while the other part of me was like ":takedat:i'm getting bigger, fukk yeah!"

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
All those days in the gym are worth it really, the calluses, the strains, the hungry nights when you're cutting, or the bloated days when you're bulking....to finally unveil the sculpture you've been working on. It's so simple, but to be able to take off your shirt with confidence is really underrated, especially when you know chicks are looking at you like :ohlawd: