That one friend that seems to avoid reality...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Or distort it horribly in their favor.

That's like my homie I've known from grade school. Still a nerd (glasses and all) after all of these years, but after a couple of years in the career world and some money, he swears up and down that he's a lady killer. Whereas I beg to differ. In the myspace days in college, he would message girls to meet up for a movie and would take them to a hotel room with a bottle of jack and creep them out to the point they wouldn't even want to anything else to do with him. Infact, I thank him kind of, because after getting creeped out by them, they all wanted to chill with me cause I wasn't such a creep in comparison.

He's still doing this. He was looking for a roommate to cut down on living costs and save money and he meets this woman from his work. She was going to move in with him and he was just giddy like a schoolgirl. He was sending me her facebook pics ad bragging how she was going to be his girlfriend (as if living with him entitled him to that). She never did and stopped taking to him.

What made him face reality though was when he moved in with a woman he was vaguely friends with from an old job or something. He was so excited about it. He was bragging to me about how he was going to get laid all the time and sending me her facebook pics. I told him in advance to not get carried away cause they weren't in a relationship and not to be creepy. But from what I can gather he was creepy as hell. He would look in her bathroom and take pictures of her stuff and sending it to me (he sent me one picture of her toothbrush and he said he found her vibrator or something...I didn't know if he was joking or not). Less than 2 weeks later, she moved out cause I guess she was severely creeped out by his behavior.

I even told him about his behavior and he tried to look at me like some hater...but eventually he told me I was right.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Nah, I look out for people and try to help them. But some people are just so wrapped up in their own world they can't even face reality.

At the end of your original post didn't you say he admitted you were right? The first step to addressing a problem is admitting there's one right? So what do you get from posting about how weird your supposed friend is online? :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
At the end of your original post didn't you say he admitted you were right? The first step to addressing a problem is admitting there's one right? So what do you get from posting about how weird your supposed friend is online? :ehh:

fukkery?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
e sent me one picture of her toothbrush and he said he found her vibrator or something...

This is your friend, breh? :huhldup:

Dude gon get you caught up in some weird crime. :ufdup:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Meh, I get where the OP is coming from. :yeshrug:I have a friend like that and it's pretty annoying. Whenever he talks about past events he always twists the story to somehow come out as the hero even when he had nothing to do with what went on. :upsetfavre:He also swears up and down that any and every girl he comes in contact with is "on his dikk" and borderline makes up and exaggerates stories to make it seem like that really is the case even when a bunch of people were there and every single one says otherwise. :usure:He does anything and everything to be cool and then pretends like he was always up on said thing/things.:comeon: The most annoying part of it all, though, is that he tries to brag about being the "big brother" of our group when in reality he's the most dense out of all of us and his advice on most things is pretty laughable. He's a pretty immature person in general so I think that plays a major part in it. Still love him, though :manny: