That Krit Album is Interesting...

Daps
its cool but the production is kind of stale compared to his other projects and his hook game is :flabbynsick:

maybe i was expecting too much maybe its because he cant sample as much but so far im not so moved by this album its not bad but doesnt have that :gladbron: feeling i was expecting

I dont want to feel this way about his album but it is what it is.

Daps
it seems to be only streamed for now but its pretty decent i just was looking something more although i almost fell asleep on that last reprise song

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just said the same thing about the sampling in the "tracklist" thread, that was my biggest fear going into the album. I started to say he should've went the Ski Beatz route and had a live band try to recreate samples like what Ski did for the Pilot Talks but it's not as easy to pull off as it sounds.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
So hipsters enjoy retro down south music? Deep bass bangers & smooth melodic tunes? Immersive introspective cuts? This hipster music now CharChar?

real talk. this is real southern music that most of us grew up on.

not skateboarding in wrestling attire while screaming YOLO

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
damn krit gonna flop

:lolbron:

how yall heard it? its out? :wtf:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
somebody post a link. i still never listened to live from the underground or whatever tat mixtape he dropped was called

i seriously forgot he existed. nobody talks about him no more it seems like :skip: