that Drake change from 2011 to 2015 :wow:

Daps
this negro was skinny as hell

CqpQvQk.jpg

now

drake-looks-incredibly-buff-in-new-workout-photos.jpg

:damn: if this don't inspire skinny nikkas to get up and do it for yourself cause ain't no other man gon do it for you, then nothing will!

I can't let this fake rnb rapping/singing emotional nikka outdo me :damn:

Taco

All Star
Daps
Dudes got the best people to tell him the best work outs to do, the best meal plan, and the best people to cook him those best meals. :yeshrug: There is a reason celebs can bulk up and down so easily.
It's really not that hard. You ever been to a gym? Dudes be yoked as fukk in the summer, get fat during winter season than cut it right back up when spring comes around.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It's really not that hard. You ever been to a gym? Dudes be yoked as fukk in the summer, get fat during winter season than cut it right back up when spring comes around.

Not gonna lie I do that shyt myself.

I love food and I love having a six pack and pecs. Can't have both so eat like shyt from October till December/January and come January/February till may/June I go into my routine where I shed 5/10 pounds a month.

3 months of some good ass eating
Then on my grind of

15 min run
2 sets of 50 romanian rhythm squats
2 sets of 12 pullups
2 sets of 12 wood choppers With elastic band
2 sets of 50 situps on the ball
3 sets of bench press
3 sets curls
15 more mins of running

3/4 times a week

God Damn I love good food and it's worth it

Taco

All Star
Daps
Not gonna lie I do that shyt myself.

I love food and I love having a six pack and pecs. Can't have both so eat like shyt from October till December/January and come January/February till may/June I go into my routine where I shed 5/10 pounds a month.

3 months of some good ass eating
Then on my grind of

15 min run
2 sets of 50 romanian rhythm squats
2 sets of 12 pullups
2 sets of 12 wood choppers With elastic band
2 sets of 50 situps on the ball
3 sets of bench press
3 sets curls
15 more mins of running

3/4 times a week

God Damn I love good food and it's worth it
Going to the gym is one of the best habits. Who doesn't like to look and feel good while eating some bomb ass food? shyt when it's cut time the only time I get to enjoy some good ass artery clogging shyt is Sunday's but that's still kept in moderation lol all worth it though.