That Christopher Nolan movie "Oppenheimer" gon FLOP..

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
MOTHER fukkIN PREACH nikka

dunkirk is literally the only movie ive ever walked out on in the past decade, shyt was straight garbage

Yeah watching Dunkirk was like watching paint dry. Because Nolan literally made a boring war movie. Which I didn't even think was possible. But he did it.

He actually made a war film with zero land or sea battle scenes. Just one dry dogfight and that's it. Which is insane because Dunkirk was one of the most important battles of WW2 and he managed to make it dull.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
It will likely make it's money back and get Oscar noms
Top gun maverick made 1.4 billi with 6 academy awards
:russ: at some of you actively rooting against a movie and wanting to see it fail. Some of you just live in a sad world where the only movies that can gauge your ADHD is movies that have fast action, dumb humor every 5 minutes, and explosions. 1 star and out.
If christopher nolan didnt direct it. No one would give 0fukks

Got insecure people like yourself who tie your intelligence level to movies lol..

if your intellect is defined by entertainment what does that say about you?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Top gun maverick made 1.4 billi with 6 academy awards
If christopher nolan didnt direct it. No one would give 0fukks

Got insecure people like yourself who tie your intelligence level to movies lol..

if your intellect is defined by entertainment what does that say about you?
I can enjoy films like Top Gun: Maverick, Into the Spider-verse, Asteroid City, and I'll probably enjoy Oppenheimer too. Sorry you can't expand your mind to that level. If you can't then you can't - it is what it is. On the other hand, I think you're a shyt poster which is why I don't conversate with you much on here, yet some posters on here do all of the time, but I don't look down upon them for doing so.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The movie is not bombing
not every movie needs 1 billion to deem it a success
Opp's budget is 180 mill usually the rule is that it needs to make 2x its budget to break even
I'd wager though in this case it only needs about 250 to break even because its marketing wasn't that expensive compared to other feature films
Nolan movies have massive legs not including the Batman films his highest box office film was Inception at 830+ million
all this movie needs is good reviews which it already has and people will go see it. since it also has the 90-day window. it's not coming out digitally until October so it has the whole summer season
and it also has 3 weeks of Imax theaters
my guess is 400-500 mil which is a massive success for a historical R-rated drama
then it will win a lot of awards as well

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I can enjoy films like Top Gun: Maverick, Into the Spider-verse, Asteroid City, and I'll probably enjoy Oppenheimer too. Sorry you can't expand your mind to that level. If you can't then you can't - it is what it is. On the other hand, I think you're a shyt poster which is why I don't conversate with you much on here, yet some posters on here do all of the time, but I don't look down upon them for doing so.
Expand my mind lol..

Your kind are small minded people looking for acceptance since you know your dull . Parrot shyt to make yourself feel "smart"

A movie lol

Imma multi millionaire live in lake tahoe

Fukk outta here fakkit.. go watch the gistory channel.. expand your mind.. jajaja

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
yup ish looks boring as hell

but you'll see these uppity film snobs talk about cinematography, the score , nolan done it again. Yeah nolan has done it again putting me to sleep like that borin azz dunkirk did.

Mission impossible>>>
It's being hyped for sure. Agree 1000% MI was 9/10

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The movie is not bombing
not every movie needs 1 billion to deem it a success
Opp's budget is 180 mill usually the rule is that it needs to make 2x its budget to break even
I'd wager though in this case it only needs about 250 to break even because its marketing wasn't that expensive compared to other feature films
Nolan movies have massive legs not including the Batman films his highest box office film was Inception at 830+ million
all this movie needs is good reviews which it already has and people will go see it. since it also has the 90-day window. it's not coming out digitally until October so it has the whole summer season
and it also has 3 weeks of Imax theaters
my guess is 400-500 mil which is a massive success for a historical R-rated drama
then it will win a lot of awards as well
This probably a good guess