That Christopher Nolan movie "Oppenheimer" gon FLOP..

Daps
Actually that makes me not want to watch it. They made a movie about another war criminal. The atom bomb should have never been made but you know what happens when stupid people take power. Its all about their ego.

How brilliant can somebody be if your gift and talents are used for destruction and to know it too... they knew they were creating that weapon or their skills would be used for destructive purposes. Tired of them trying to make the mad scientist look innocent.
The atom bomb is one of the greatest inventions ever. The fact that we haven't had a major war since the bomb dropped is proof of that. It's been the single biggest force for peace ever.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Anti-intellectualism is rampant in America, especially during this social media era and it’s MASSIVELY reflected on this board. Some truly in the dark, misinformed, “smart” (not really) stupid muthafukkas on the Coli.
Elitism is rampant to. With income equality at an all time high a lot of people need to feel important by promoting what they think is intellectual and above the average to feel good about themselves since they aren't rich.

Interest or lack thereof in any movie is not a measuring stick of intellect.

Daps
Oppenheimer projected to lag behind Barbie and MI7 with a 40m opening. Making it the lowest Nolan opener since 2006. OP is right.

This movies target demo is nerds and film snobs, it's not appealing to the average person. People don't want to see a guy crying and having a existental crisis for 3 hours mixed with the occasional explosion. That's appealing to film snobs, not people.

Daps
Yeah, there's been peace since the atom bomb. What?! lol
Like I said, there hasn't been a major war since, lol. You realize that we had 2 world wars less than 30 years apart from each other, right? You realize like 100 million people died in those, right? Why do you think those suddenly stopped happening? Magic? :duck:

I wonder why America and Russia havent gone to war and killed another 100 million people yet, it's almost like nuclear bombs created something called mutually assured destruction and keep powerful countries from destroying the world or something, weird.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This how Coli nikkas are

If something is not for them or not aligned with their tastes, it’s “trash”, “cac shyt” or anything to get nikkas to dikk ride their opinion

Not surprising Coli nikkas don’t want to learn about The Manhattan Project and the creation of a weapon that altered and changed the course of history for every human born after the creation of the bomb or the man behind it. This is arguably one of the greatest American stories from a sheer scientific standpoint in what was accomplished but again… not surprising Coli nikkas in here shytting in it :francis:

Allow me to sell this movie for you,as youve done a horrible job.

Oppenheimer is a Dr Manhattan origin story yall:mjgrin:
manhattan-crudup.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Like I said, there hasn't been a major war since, lol. You realize that we had 2 world wars less than 30 years apart from each other, right? You realize like 100 million people died in those, right? Why do you think those suddenly stopped happening? Magic? :duck:

I wonder why America and Russia havent gone to war and killed another 100 million people yet, it's almost like nuclear bombs created something called mutually assured destruction and keep powerful countries from destroying the world or something, weird.
A 100 million didn't die in either of those actually. Get you facts straight.
And sorry, I didn't know YOUR cutoff for what constitutes a "major war'. I'm sure those who have loved ones or fought in wars since would classify thee conflict as 'major". It's a subjective description.

Daps
A 100 million didn't die in either of those actually. Get you facts straight.
And sorry, I didn't know YOUR cutoff for what constitutes a "major war'. I'm sure those who have loved ones or fought in wars since would classify thee conflict as 'major". It's a subjective description.
You lost bruh. What the loved ones say doesn't matter in the slightest :mjlol:. We haven't had a war witg casualties anywhere close to either WW1 or 2. The fact that you and your friends weren't drafted to die in a war with Russia or China is a direct affect of the bomb. Whether you accept that is up to you.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You lost bruh. What the loved ones say doesn't matter in the slightest :mjlol:. We haven't had a war witg casualties anywhere close to either WW1 or 2. The fact that you and your friends weren't drafted to die in a war with Russia or China is a direct affect of the bomb. Whether you accept that is up to you.
Oh but ehat a random poster on the coli says matters more? lol
And what do you mean by "close"? Dude was off by over 80 million with one of his World War death toll estimates. Was he close compared to any war since? I await your answer. lol

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: Bruhs really ran in here with the. You must have a high iq to enjoy blank rhetoric. You’re no smarter than the next person, for watching Oppenheimer lol. I disagree with op but, if homie wants to watch Mission Impossible. Over Oppenheimer that doesn’t make him a dumbass.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Have to wait for this to release in Japan. :beli: If it ever do. Gonna walk into the theater with a strut when it do release though .:youngsabo:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Even when it was announced, outside of Nolan stans, I had no clue on who this movie was made for. Its like Netflix allowing David Fincher to make "Mank" when we should've gotten another season of Mindhunters