That Christopher Nolan movie "Oppenheimer" gon FLOP..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
and see fast and the furious movies day one lol

I watch both. I don't know why everything gotta be an "either or" with people. The Fast movies and like Mission Impossible we seen tonight, shyt is great for all the action and craziness but sometimes a guy wanna see a good drama that tells a good story and has good acting and that looks like Oppenheimer. I fukk with Nolan.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Chris rock was right about black people and nikkas. Only a nikka would post some shut like this. And thecoli hates that joke because 50% of the forum is the nikkas he speaks of. So of course they offended.
It's just a general American attitude
Part of the reason mcu fans froth at the mouth

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watch both. I don't know why everything gotta be an "either or" with people. The Fast movies and like Mission Impossible we seen tonight, shyt is great for all the action and craziness but sometimes a guy wanna see a good drama that tells a good story and has good acting and that looks like Oppenheimer. I fukk with Nolan.
Dont get me wrong i like mindless
Cool movies like MI and some of the original FF im not a snob. Even if this movie isnt your cup of tea saying its wack is almost a IQ take. One of the best directors ever, a cast of the best of the-best actors and about the most influential person ever created. Early critics who saw the premiere deep throating it. If you assume its wack before seeing it you just dumb

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yup ish looks boring as hell

but you'll see these uppity film snobs talk about cinematography, the score , nolan done it again. Yeah nolan has done it again putting me to sleep like that borin azz dunkirk did.

Mission impossible>>>
MOTHER fukkIN PREACH nikka

dunkirk is literally the only movie ive ever walked out on in the past decade, shyt was straight garbage

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just a general American attitude
Part of the reason mcu fans froth at the mouth

Anti-intellectualism is rampant in America, especially during this social media era and it’s MASSIVELY reflected on this board. Some truly in the dark, misinformed, “smart” (not really) stupid muthafukkas on the Coli.