That Christopher Nolan movie "Oppenheimer" gon FLOP..

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This how Coli nikkas are

If something is not for them or not aligned with their tastes, it’s “trash”, “cac shyt” or anything to get nikkas to dikk ride their opinion

Not surprising Coli nikkas don’t want to learn about The Manhattan Project and the creation of a weapon that altered and changed the course of history for every human born after the creation of the bomb or the man behind it. This is arguably one of the greatest American stories from a sheer scientific standpoint in what was accomplished but again… not surprising Coli nikkas in here shytting in it :francis:

Actually that makes me not want to watch it. They made a movie about another war criminal. The atom bomb should have never been made but you know what happens when stupid people take power. Its all about their ego.

How brilliant can somebody be if your gift and talents are used for destruction and to know it too... they knew they were creating that weapon or their skills would be used for destructive purposes. Tired of them trying to make the mad scientist look innocent.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually that makes me not want to watch it. They made a movie about another war criminal. The atom bomb should have never been made but you know what happens when stupid people take power. Its all about their ego.

How brilliant can somebody be if your gift and talents are used for destruction and to know it too... they knew they were creating that weapon or their skills would be used for destructive purposes. Tired of them trying to make the mad scientist look innocent.
to be fair, Oppenheimer realized his wrongs and became an enemy of the state after the Manhattan project.
I doubt that is covered in the movie tho...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm hyped for this. I've listened to countless hours of podcasts about it. I also shared a hospital room with an elderly man who worked on the Manhattan Project. He would sleep all day and mumble all night. When his family came to visit I told them this. They asked me what He said when he talked. I told them it sounded like he was giving a lecture on math or science. They fell silent for a moment, then his daughter told me he was a scientist that worked on the Manhattan Project.

All that is to say that it is a huge part of human history. Anyone with zero interest on the subject is on some different shyt than I am.

You gonna be the only one in an empty theater...:mjlol:

Daps
Doesn't look terribly interesting. Doesn't help that Nolan movies notoriously have bad sound mixing. Dialogue volume is typically too low to hear. Barbie being released on the same day and all the "Barbieheimer" memes is probably the best thing that's happened to it marketing wise. I'm seeing Barbie for sure. Oppenheimer is a "maybe".

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This how Coli nikkas are

If something is not for them or not aligned with their tastes, it’s “trash”, “cac shyt” or anything to get nikkas to dikk ride their opinion
I was about to say, Dunkirk is a solid movie, better than Inception and Interstellar for sure.
I wasnt even into movies like that and I knew who Nolan was but not his status. I only watched it because i like war movies when it dropped and it was streaming. But that movie had me glued to my seat. The opening scene alone deserves every award. But Its on netflix now and i put it on and the sound quality is so horrible (they scaled the shyt out of it) the opening scene falls flat. I thought my TV was tweaking but the audio description confirmed it was stupid scaled down. I can see why people thinking interstellar is better. But nah. Tenet is just a joke to compare too. Movie is good at worst and a classic at best