That Christopher Nolan movie "Oppenheimer" gon FLOP..

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I mean i love nolan but is anyone hyped about the story behind the nuclear bomb or some shyt?!!?:mjlol::dead: shyt is history channel status...

I'm hyped for this. I've listened to countless hours of podcasts about it. I also shared a hospital room with an elderly man who worked on the Manhattan Project. He would sleep all day and mumble all night. When his family came to visit I told them this. They asked me what He said when he talked. I told them it sounded like he was giving a lecture on math or science. They fell silent for a moment, then his daughter told me he was a scientist that worked on the Manhattan Project.

All that is to say that it is a huge part of human history. Anyone with zero interest on the subject is on some different shyt than I am.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I'm hyped for this. I've listened to countless hours of podcasts about it. I also shared a hospital room with an elderly man who worked on the Manhattan Project. He would sleep all day and mumble all night. When his family came to visit I told them this. They asked me what He said when he talked. I told them it sounded like he was giving a lecture on math or science. They fell silent for a moment, then his daughter told me he was a scientist that worked on the Manhattan Project.

All that is to say that it is a huge part of human history. Anyone with zero interest on the subject is on some different shyt than I am.

Wow you shared a hospital room with someone directly involved with the manhattan project.

I had my own room @UCSF top 3 medical school in the country from june 4th/2023--june 19th/2023

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
This how Coli nikkas are

If something is not for them or not aligned with their tastes, it’s “trash”, “cac shyt” or anything to get nikkas to dikk ride their opinion

Not surprising Coli nikkas don’t want to learn about The Manhattan Project and the creation of a weapon that altered and changed the course of history for every human born after the creation of the bomb or the man behind it. This is arguably one of the greatest American stories from a sheer scientific standpoint in what was accomplished but again… not surprising Coli nikkas in here shytting in it :francis:

Someone can perfectly grasp the significance of The Manhattan Project and still be skeptical about a 3 hour movie about said project. Especially if they have issues with certain aspects of Nolan's work i.e. the dialogue. This is supposed to include a love story and emotional heft isn't exactly one of Nolan's strengths so I can see why someone might think this will be boring.

WWII altered the course of history; the black experience in WWII hasn't been featured much in tv/film; people love and respect Spike Lee. Despite all of that, you have black people who think Miracle at St. Anna was mid if not flat out trash. (Oppenheimer will probably be better than Miracle at St. Anna tho)

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

its important but boring...scientists usually have boring lives.....how do you make a 3 hour movie about splitting atoms exciting?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Wow you shared a hospital room with someone directly involved with the manhattan project.

I had my own room @UCSF top 3 medical school in the country from june 4th/2023--june 19th/2023

Yeah, as a mental patient since that's one of their specialities but I digress