That Christopher Nolan movie "Oppenheimer" gon FLOP..

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
This how Coli nikkas are

If something is not for them or not aligned with their tastes, it’s “trash”, “cac shyt” or anything to get nikkas to dikk ride their opinion

Not surprising Coli nikkas don’t want to learn about The Manhattan Project and the creation of a weapon that altered and changed the course of history for every human born after the creation of the bomb or the man behind it. This is arguably one of the greatest American stories from a sheer scientific standpoint in what was accomplished but again… not surprising Coli nikkas in here shytting in it :francis:

learn about the creation of the a bomb from a movie in 2023?

Pulse pounding scientific thriller!

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no no no! 😹 Barbinhiemer on gang!

When’s the last time people have been hyped about films like this that are not MCU or Superhero shyt? That’s all we got the damn last decade +

These films dropping the same day is massive for cinema and with the strike looming and Hollywood getting fukked up, it’ll probably be another decade + before we get this hype again.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Both of them look like ass but I do want to see Oppenheimer though…

But i can wait for dvd for both.

Can’t lie, zero interest in the Barbie movie but it being a “double feature” might be the only reason both do ok sales wise.

I can’t imagine why people would want to see 40+ Barbie and Ken go on a roadtrip

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Sassy ass nikka
Ok Daddy Fresh :wrist:

nikka in here talmbout “this post screams of someone mentally disabled..” and calling me sassy

:russ:

Get back to mopping those floors faggit.

Last edited: