That Christopher Nolan movie "Oppenheimer" gon FLOP..

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Korea petty as fukk. Releasing this movie the same day as their Independence Day :heh:

South korea is basically a us territory

:Faggit drake face:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This how Coli nikkas are

If something is not for them or not aligned with their tastes, it’s “trash”, “cac shyt” or anything to get nikkas to dikk ride their opinion

Not surprising Coli nikkas don’t want to learn about The Manhattan Project and the creation of a weapon that altered and changed the course of history for every human born after the creation of the bomb or the man behind it. This is arguably one of the greatest American stories from a sheer scientific standpoint in what was accomplished but again… not surprising Coli nikkas in here shytting in it :francis:
The idea of that movie is stupid.

I would've watched a documentary, not a MOVIE. It's not movie material.

It's stupid.

Also, you're talking about learning? The, you should READ, don't try to learn thru Hollywood. You're the lazy one here. :yeshrug:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’m legit shocked its got this big of a push. I watch documentaries on this type of stuff all day long so I can’t wait :banderas: …but the avg person wants to see a 3 hour movie about the atomic bomb?! :wtf: Does the average person even know it’s about the atomic bomb?

But the again…Dunkirk was a box office hit so :manny:

Menna

All Star
Daps
Sometimes the movies with the greatest promotion flop cause of expectations